Professor-(END)~|KTH&JJK|

"So you are the one who keeps staring at my girl, nowadays?" Jungkook asked looking at his servant, who had developed a liking towards Aria. Jungkook grabbed his hair and pulled it down. "But you know I hate it when someone else stares at my girl with their filthy eyes? Only I can look at her, she is mine!" Jungkook said kicking his balls, the guy cried in pain. "Beat him to death!" Jungkook said to his men.

Jungkook was nice to Aria but he was ruthless and careless for others.

..............

"Jackson?" Jungkook called out from behind. Jackson flinched and looked back, scared. Jungkook was his bully. "Congratulations! You got the first position in the art competition!" Jungkook smiled wrapping his arm around the timid Jackson, walking ahead with him. "But you know what? I hate losing! Nobody can win over me!" Jungkook said and pushed Jackson down the stairs, Jackson groaned in pain. Jungkook calmly walked down before crouching down, he grabbed his wrist. "No one, no one can defeat me!" Jungkook said and broke his bone as he screamed in pain.

Jungkook was a passionate guy. He hated losing. He was rude, stubborn and insolent.

He was infamous for bullying and hurting other students but because of his rich father he was never held accountable for it, which encouraged his inappropriate attitude.

..............

Jungkook hugged Aria from behind, but she pushed him away.

"Don't touch me! I don't want any sort of physical touch!" she said.

She was feeling guilty for getting pregnant with Jungkook's child while being in love with Taehyung. She couldn't stand those hurtful eyes that he showed her that night. He had so much to speak but then she brutally reminded him about their relationship and his limits, that helplessly shut his mouth.

Jungkook smiled supposing it to be one of her pregnancy mood swings.

"Okay, I won't! Don't worry!" he replied leaning on the wall. "I was here to inform you that we are getting married next week!" Jungkook said and kissed her lips. She pushed him away again.

"I just told you to not touch me!" she glared at him.

"I am sorry! I forget everything when you are around me! You are impossible to resist!" he smiled.

-----

Taehyung stared at the ceiling, blankly as continuous tears left his eyes.

'Sitting here idly and crying recklessly won't get you  your Aria! You need to snatch your happiness just like how Jungkook did!' a voice in his mind screamed.

"She doesn't want me!" he mumbled wiping his tears.

'What if she does? What if Jungkook has forced her into all of this? At least give it a try' the voice retaliated.

-----

"Why are you still not ready?" Jungkook asked entering the bride's room.

"I feel suffocated and weird! I am getting anxious!" she replied walking around restlessly.

She didn't want to marry him, it felt wrong to do so.

"It's alright! It's normal to have such feelings on your wedding day! Everything will turn alright after we get married, trust me!" he tried to convince her.

"Okay, get out and give me some space!" she said exasperated. He smiled and nodded before going out.

Aria started biting her nails, looking around nervously.