Therapy-1~|JJK&KTH|

They said her way of treating her patients had changed, she didn't have a positive approach in life anymore. It was rather systematic and practical now, she wasn't the same philosophical therapist anymore.

Once famous for her effective and influencing treatment, Jia was going down the par she had once set now.

Jia shifted her gaze and looked at her client, she was explaining about her messed up life and how she reached to her downfall. Ms. Lancy was once a successful model but a few wrong choices led her to her misery.

At times she wanted to tell her clients about how she had difficulties too and how she didn't want to listen to their problems but she knew one rule about her line; never make it about yourself. Patients were supposed to feel heard and understood rather than compared to the problems others shared. Their problems mattered.

"Did I really deserve that? You know how shady modelling is behind the show. Rich old men get drawn by you, propose to you and if got a rejection, they would simply threaten to destroy your career. Even now when the truth came out, he made the whole scandal about me, how I approached him for personal benefits when in reality he had blackmailed me into sleeping with him-" Jia cut her off.

"At times it is more beneficial to not raise a voice but suffer in silence. People around us really influence our happiness, if they hate us, it will impact us. It was a stupid decision. What did you get for revealing his truth in front of the media? Weren't you aware of his power?" Jia spoke mindlessly.

Ms. Lancy frowned in confusion, she wasn't expecting that. Jia was famous for her treatment as she had heard from others and it was surely not like this.

"You are saying I should have stayed quiet?" she asked unsure if she heard her right.

"Did your resolute behaviour get you something other than destruction? It's not always about doing things right, at times it's about making the things not difficult for us. Your another mistake took you here. Sometimes there is no way to get out so we have to make things around us livable." Jia spoke looking out of the window.

"I think you are not fine, we will have our sessions later when you are alright." Ms. Lancy stood up sensing a change in Jia.

"Don't come to me, I can't help you, you brought yourself into this problem yourself, and now there is no way out. You are stuck." Jia spoke mindlessly.

Ms. Lancy was surprised and decided to bring her behaviour to her authority before leaving.

Jia looked around her room, nothing reflected her, everything was about him. He had put his pictures with her everywhere, decorated her room with flowers he liked on her and her room smelled just like how he wanted, just like how his wife acted. He did it so she remembered him every time.

Taehyung and Jia met each other in an international mental healthcare programme, he was the director of a big healthcare hospital, run by his family line. He was immediately outstruck by her and her speech, since she conducted the whole programme, he approached her later and was determined to get her number.

He was the sweetest and most empathic man she had ever met, but behind that kind demeanour, he held a passionate, assertive, headstrong and dominating personality.

No one could question his character because of the consistency in it.

It was fine till a few dates, it was loving and entertaining to spend time with him. A few months later he proposed to her for marriage and she couldn't say no, she had fallen in love too, he was someone she believed could be the perfect husband.

It was until their first nuptial night that Taehyung's behaviour changed, he was stating his authority on her and she found it weird, she believed it was because he was drunk but he crossed his limits when he tried to touch her and she refused since he was drunk, she was scared of his behavioural change. He didn't like it and pointed his gun at her forehead to her shock before strictly telling her how 'no' was the last word he would want to hear from her before having his way with her.