Insecurity-2~|JJK & KTH|

"I want to meet Mr. Jeon Jungkook!" Ella told the receptionist.

"Do you have an appointment mam?" she politely asked and she shook her head.

"But could you please call him and tell him about my arrival? Please?" she asked and the receptionist looked at her for a minute before she nodded.

Jungkook was in his cabin when he got a call.

"Good morning sir. There is this girl who wants to meet you, she seems worried but she doesn't have an appointment with you! She implored me on telling you about it! What should I do?" she asked.

"What's her name?" he asked reading the file. The receptionist beckoned Ella to tell her name.

"Ella!" Ella whispered.

"Ms. Ella!" the receptionist said. Jungkook closed the file.

"Escort her to my cabin!" he smiled.

"Sure sir!" she replied and hung up."This way mam!" she beckoned.

"Aria, postpone all the meetings for today to tomorrow!" Jungkook said to his secretary, who nodded and went out. "Come in!" he said when he heard a knock. He stood up and smiled as Ella came inside. "You can go! Thank you!" he said to the receptionist and she bowed before going out.

"I am sorry for coming unannounced!" Ella said.

"It's fine! Other things can wait, you are more important!" he said pulling the chair and beckoning her to sit. She blinked her eyes, she had never been the first priority to anyone."Coffee?" he asked and she shook her head.

"Why are you doing this?" she asked restless.

Earlier this morning her mother informed her that Jungkook wanted Ella to debut in his next upcoming film. He had even sent the contract at her home but Ella seemed to not like it.

"I am doing what?" he asked.

"You know my acting skills are not good then why are you featuring me instead of competent actresses who deserve it? That's unfair!" she asked.

"You are not a good actress? I have seen you pretending all your life and you are saying this? You have always shown that nothing is going wrong in your life when we both know the what's the reality. I am sure you will do great in this movie, because you would be able to relate with the female protagonist in this film, she has a similar story like you!" he said.

"You don't know anything about my life then how can you make assumptions like this? I am doing fine okay! Nothing is going wrong!" she tried to act convincing.

"Exactly, this is what I want! See, how good you are at lying and pretending! Acting is all about lying anyway!" he said.

————

Taehyung cracked his bones as he entered his apartment. He went straight to the kitchen and gulped down cold water. It was a hectic day.

"Seems like you are too busy to take out time for your closed ones!" Mrs. Kim said sitting on the couch. He ceased and looked at her. He hadn't noticed her earlier.

"Why are you here, Amora? Wasn't I clear when I said I cut all ties with you?" he said closing the fridge. She hummed amusingly.

"You are still the same ungrateful brat!" his mother said and he rolled his eyes.

"The door is right there, get out before I call the security!" he said unbothered, and started to go to his room.

"Ella, you love her right? If you continue this behaviour with her as well then she will abandon you in no time soon!" she stood up and said.