Nanny -2~|JJK &KNJ|

Amelle woke up to find herself in Jungkook's room. She looked aside and found him sleeping beside her.

She bit her lips when she felt a throbbing pain in her lower body.

She dragged herself to the edge of the bed and screamed when she fell off the bed. Jungkook instantly woke up.

He strode towards her and picked her up and put her on the bed.

"How can someone be this stubborn? You again tried to run away?" he said.

"Shut up, Jungkook. I want to go home." She glared at him. He chuckled.

"I don't want you to leave me even for a moment, just stay here," he said and kissed her lips, she kicked his balls and he loudly groaned and fell backward.

She stood up and left his room with the support of the walls ignoring his calls for her. She had his cum filled inside her and could feel the slippery feeling down there.

Namjoon saw her limping in the corridor. He rushed towards her and picked her up in his arms. She gasped as he did so.

"Are you fine? You don't look alright!" he asked.

"I am fine Mr. Kim. I am sorry, I got late because I got a sprain in my foot." she lied again.

"You got a sprain! You shouldn't have come here. The other maids can look after Aria for some time in your absence." he exclaimed.

"No, I am fine. I just want to see her and know if she is doing fine or not. You can put me down as well." she said.

"No, let me take you there," he said and took her to Aria's room and she didn't argue more since her lower region was hurting like hell.

He put her down on the bed and Amelle smiled looking at Aria taking a nap.

Though it hadn't been long, she still felt attached to Aria, somehow.

The way she takes care of her like it's her own child somehow heals her trauma of not having motherly love in her life. Though her dad loved her a lot and she was his princess but she needed both of her parents, cause none of the parents are replaceable.

Aria was going through the same thing, her mom wasn't with her too. Amelle could see herself in her. Maybe that was the reason why she wanted to shower all her love on Aria and never let her feel lonely or deprived.

"She has got too attached to you. I heard that she kept troubling the maids unlike she does to you. She can't speak but I guess she is comfortable with your warmth and presence." he smiled looking at Amelle.

He had been watching her, taking care of Aria. He felt as if Aria's mother wouldn't have cared for her like Amelle.

"It feels so nice whenever she clutches on me and wakes up the moment I put her to bed and move away as if she doesn't want me to leave her" Amelle caressed Aria's cheeks.

"Then please don't," Namjoon said. Amelle looked at him and slightly frowned. "I have been observing how you have been taking care of her lately. She feels so happy and comfortable around you, unlike with the other nannies I had hired. Her mom left her, I thought maybe she would change her decision after Aria's birth but she was adamant, not like I hate her for that or disrespect her decision but Amelle, my daughter deserves a mother who would be nice to her and love her like any other mother. I do not want her to feel deprived once she grows up." Namjoon looked down and Amelle just held his hand and pressed it.

"You can open up to me!" she gave him a tight-lipped smile.

"I do not know how to say this or put it into words, I might sound selfish but, it's bothering me a lot and I want to let it out," he said and came closer to her. "Amelle, you have impressed me a lot more than I ever expected. The way you take care of my Aria, the way you are so responsible, the way you smile when you make her chuckle, and when your eyes sparkle when she tries to call out your name. I like that, the view is so amazing than anything I have ever seen. I like you, I guess, a lot. I know you are 8 years younger than me but I want to spend my life with you, like a small happy family. I want to be a good partner to you and make you happy for the rest of my life. Can it be possible?" he asked and leaned closer to her lips.