Insecurity-(END)~|JJK&KTH|

"It doesn't seem like a natural death!" Ella's dad's secretary said. He had come to her house for condolence.

"What do you mean?" she asked unsure.

"You know how such a big health freak he was! It's unacceptable that he died out of heart failure at such an age. He was just 50!" he replied.

"But why would somebody do that? Did he have an enmity with someone?" she asked not knowing how to react.

"He was a big industrialist, it's fair enough to have such enemies!" he replied and sighed. "We can't do anything now anyway. His body has been buried already so there is no chance for postmortem!" he continued.

-----

"Killed? Are you sure?" Jungkook asked Ella as she told him everything.

"Yes, I want to investigate this matter. Who could kill him?" she said thinking.

"Don't mind but why are you doing this? Didn't he hurt you all your life? Why do you still care?" he asked curiously.

"He was my father! I can never truly hate him!" she replied and rubbed her hands. "If you have any problem then please tell me, I won't mind doing it myself!" she said.

"Hey, don't say that! Just remember one thing, in good or bad, I will be there to support you and endure the consequences too!" he smiled.

-----

Ella was fixing her closet when she heard someone entering her room.

She gasped as Taehyung harshly pulled her closer to him.

"Aren't you being too close to that Jungkook now? Just because I was being tolerant because of your dad's death doesn't mean I will not do anything to you for whoring around!" Taehyung said and pinned her to the wall. "Remember one thing Ella, no one can love you like me! Have you forgotten who you are? Remember, nobody used to like you because of your paranoid personality but I chose to love you and now you are being ungrateful and cheating on me with Jungkook!" he glared at her.

She looked down, stupified.
He was right. How could she cheat on him? It was unethical to do so. She felt disgusted now.

She came out of her trance as he kissed her lips. She closed her eyes letting him do whatever he wanted.

-

Ella grabbed the blanket and clenched her fists as Taehyung thrusted roughly in her. She felt pain. He was purposely fucking her hard. It had been an hour now but his anger hadn't slowed down a bit.

"You deserve this pain, you know that right?" he asked thrusting in her. She slowly nodded, not to aggravate him.

He panted as he came inside her. He pulled out and looked down to see drops of blood. She didn't say anything, she was used to it.

The life she was living with Jungkook was a dream and Taehyung brought her back to her painful reality.

He moved away from her, brushing his sweaty hair back, he laid beside her, who was whimpering in pain.

He kissed her hair. "Why do you instigate me to hurt you? I love you so much, Ella, and you love me as well! Don't you?" he asked grabbing her chin. She looked at him with her teary eyes and nodded briefly.

Why did everyone expect her to give love when they never showed it to her? Was she supposed to feel non-existent feelings now?

---

Ella cried in her bathroom. Her mind was fucked up. She didn't know how to control these overwhelming situations.

She had lost her dad.