Bully~|JJK Ft. KTH|

Chloe was in the canteen of her university, having her lunch while reading her notes to memorize them and save some time for later.

"CHLOE!" Jungkook shouted her name, glaring at her from a little far. She looked at him and sighed preparing herself for the upcoming humiliation. "You and your fucking fraudster father are so pathetic!" he said angrily as he pushed her notes down on the floor. "I had prepared so much for Taxation this time, yet you topped in it just because your father unfairly gave you more marks than me!" he explained.

"It's not like that! Maybe you lacked somewhere in it moreover you topped in other subjects, you should be happy." She politely exclaimed and crouched down to pick up her scattered notes on the floor.

She was a calm, silent, and studious girl.

Jungkook was a topper but he always scored less in Taxation than Chloe because it was her strong subject but Jungkook was a highly competitive person. He hated losing and that was the reason he bullied and insulated Chloe more than any student in the university.

Though he was troublesome in the University, who teased and bullied other students, it was always acknowledged as negligent because he was the brightest student in the University and the only son of a big industrialist.

Jungkook grabbed her arm and pulled her up harshly.

"You have to pay for conspiring against me with your dad." he said and dragged her out.

He hated her Dad who was his professor too because he was extra strict towards him because of his ill-mannered attitude.

"Jungkook please, stop!" she said but he ignored her and pushed her inside an empty dark classroom.

"You deserve it. Do you think you and that cranky old man could deceive me? How stupid of you to assume that you could win over me, Jeon Jungkook can never lose over anyone. Got that?" he exclaimed and closed the door before locking it.

He knew how much scared she was of darkness and was claustrophobic too but he still did it against her to punish her.

She looked around and took a deep breath to calm herself but she failed and started crying. She dropped herself to the floor.

She did not even try to scream for help since the doors in the university were soundproof to avoid any disturbance moreover the other classrooms were way far and hardly any student was found around this room.

Even her phone was in her bag, that was in the canteen.

--

Chloe's dad slapped her across her face as she closed her eyes.

"WHERE WERE YOU THE WHOLE DAY IN THE UNIVERSITY? HOW DARE YOU SKIP YOUR CLASSES? YOU THOUGHT I WOULD NOT FIND OUT? WERE YOU TRYING TO ESCAPE FROM ME? YOU AGAIN COULD NOT TOP THE CLASS AND THAT JERK JUNGKOOK DID IT AGAIN. SHAME ON YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW INSULTED I FEEL THAT MY DAUGHTER COMES SECOND EVERY TIME THOUGH I AM A PROFESSOR?" He said and was about to slap her again but her mom held his hand.

"Please, it is enough. Coming second in the class is not bad either. She will work hard next time to score more but please don't hit her further." her mom tried to convince her dad.

"THIS IS ALL BECAUSE OF YOU! HAD YOU NOT ALWAYS TAKEN HER SIDE AND SAVED HER FROM ME, SHE WOULD HAVE TOPPED HER BATCH INSTEAD OF JUNGKOOK. YOU BOTH HAVE BECOME A HEADACHE FOR ME. BOTH ARE OMINOUS FOR ME!" he shouted and strode to his room before shutting the door hardly.

Chloe's mom ran inside the kitchen and got an ice pack. She made her daughter sit before placing it on her cheek.

"Is it hurting too much? Don't mind him, you know he is a jerk. How could he slap my daughter for a stupid reason?" she said angrily.