Slave-(END)~|JJK&KNJ|

Ria looked around the room as she entered it. Namjoon's room was quite decent and clean. She gasped as he hugged her from behind nuzzling his head in her neck.

'It's alright, it is safe!' she kept repeating these words in her mind.

"You look gorgeous in this dress, you know that right?" he asked and turned her around. "I wonder how you would look without it!" he said and she looked down.

He kissed her lips, pushing her back to the wall, she pulled away and turned her head to the other side. No matter how many time she told herself that it was fine and safe, she was trembling.

"I am exhausted, I want to sleep!" she excused.

"It's alright, I will be gentle. Don't worry!" he said and picked her in his arms and laid her on the bed before hovering over her.

"Namjoon, please, I don't want this!" she said with closed eyes. She opened her eyes to see him annoyed.

"Stop this drama! We are married now, you are my wife. Are you trying to play hard to get or something? You want me to stop when I have been wanting to feel you for so long?" he asked. A tear left her eye, she wasn't expecting such a harsh answer.

In the next moment they were naked.

"Please don't do this to me! You can't do this!" Ria cried as he left kisses on her neck, her hands were pinned above her head.

Namjoon ignored her and slid his cock in her hole, she yelped.

"Fuck, this feels so good!" He moaned thrusting in her.

As if getting raped by 3 strangers wasn't bad that she had to get raped by her own husband too.

She was regretting getting married to him, she had fallen for his fake charms. She wanted emotional support and he just added to her trauma.

--

Namjoon pulled out of her and looked down, he didn't see blood coming out of her hole. He grabbed her jaw "Were you not a virgin?"he asked glaring at her, she closed her eyes and shook her head. "YOU BETRAYED ME? YOU PRETENDED LIKE YOU ARE THE MOST PIOUS PERSON ON EARTH WHILE YOU FUCKED GUYS OUT OF WEDLOCK!" he screamed and stood up throwing things here and there as she flinched.

Didn't he fuck girls out of wedlock too?

He had married her because he thought she was untouched and easy to manhandle. He was mad to realize that he wasn't her first time.

She grabbed the blanket as he looked at her, glaring at her soul. She yelped as he jerked her out of the bed, her legs were shaking.

"You can't be my wife, a whore like you should stay as my slave, serving me for life!" he said choking her.

-

Ria woke up the next morning with a sharp pain in her body.

Namjoon wasn't there, he had left for office early in the morning. She hugged herself and crying silently.

On the other hand Jungkook hadn't stopped crying from last night as well. He had locked himself inside, drowning in his misery.

He couldn't see his love being with someone he hated.

-

Ria looked at herself in the mirror while combing her hair. She looked empty, blank and vulnerable.

She came out of her trance when she saw Namjoon entering the room. He walked to her before throwing a bag on her.

"Wear this before I come back from the shower!" he said and went inside the bathroom.