✨Chapter 1✨

Author Pov

"Yaaaaa you brat wake up how much will you sleep"the boy in his twenties shout at her sister who is sleeping on the bed in her room with no worries.

"Mmm why there is morning everyday" the girl said while yawning.

The boy scoff at her sisters word"As if you care there is morning or night I believe u can sleep anytime and anywhere "

"Yaaaa why can't u speak to me nicely for one freaking day"

The boy rolled his eyes at her words"you are not that much lovable person to me"

By listening this the girl's eyes becomes teary.

"Aww is my sister crying" the boy mocked at her.

"Just save your tear for rest of the day" by saying this the boy walked out of her room and went downstairs.

The girl curled up like a ball on bed and hide her face in her knees crying.

"Why can't u love me Mom?"

------------------

Downstairs

"Did she wake up?" ask the lady who is in her fifties who was doing her breakfast peacefully but just don't go to her age. Her long wavy hairs reaching up to her slim waist. Her sharp cat eyes from which no one can escape. Her plumpy and juicy lips with no wrinkles on her face.

People get amazed by her beauty. But as there is a proverb "No one is perfect". This proverb fits on her by face she is beautiful but by heart she is ugly.

"Yes mom but this was the last time i waked her up next time plz just send any maids to her room"the boy said to her mom by taking a seat beside her mom.

"Yoongi I know u hate her but try to understand.." the woman looked up from her plate and sigh seeing his only son looking lustfully at the maid who was moping the floor.

By seeing this the woman got angry "MIN YOONGI how much time I have said to you don't ignore my words I hate those people who don't respect me"

Yoongi flinched at her mom outburst" Sorry mom"

The woman sigh and said " I am just saying that just don't do any stupidity for which we have to loss this luxurious life"

Yoongi get angry on his mom's word but didn't utter a word becuz he know if he will say anything the outcome will not be good.

The girl who has just turned sixteen a week ago came downstairs and take a sit in front of her MOM.

" Can't u wake up on time huh u need a special maid to wake u up" the woman shout at her daughter? who was sitting in front of her and looking down.

"Sorry mom"

The woman calm down as anger is not good for her health and her beauty " Yoongi today take Y/N with u in ur car and drop her to her new school".

"But mom.."

Yoongi's protest fail by seeing his mom eyes which was glaring at him.

Yoongi sigh "Ok but in one condition just fire my secretary and i will hire a new secretary for myself"

The woman know her son very well he don't do any work easily he needs something in return and why not as her blood and that greedy man's blood is running in his veins.

"Ok and ya her new school name is St. Laurent School".

The girl who was sitting there silently doing her breakfast looked up in shock and tear accumulate in her eyes by remembering the person studying there.

"M-M-mom I don't want to study in t-that s-school" with trembling vice she said to her mom.

"Have anyone asked your opinion I am seeing u from few days you are disrespecting me I think u forgot what happened on your birthday" the woman said this words with a playfull smirk.

A shiver ran down the girl's spine by remembering her birthday night.

A smirk appear on Yoongi's face by remembering her birthday night. How can he forget that night it was the most satisfying night for him.

"Ok yoongi I am going to Mrs. Park house u just drop her ok" she said by getting up from the seat and kissed her son's forehead "Bye take care".

By seeing this the girl's heart cleanched that her own mom differentiate between her son and daughter.

Yoongi get up from his seat and glare at her sister" You just come in car in 2 minutes"

The girl nod her head and get up and take her bag from the seat and run towards the car.

But only one thought was roaming in her mind.

"Why my life is like this?"

Hlo armies if you like this plz do vote and leave ur comments