✨ Chapter 14✨

Author Pov

Y/N saw him staring at me. Her heartbeat was increased.

" W-what are you looking at? "

He sighed " N-nothing just t-thinking that there i-is only 10mins l-left to lunch p-period over."

" Yeah, you are right and if we will go now then time will be over right? "

He pout and nod.

' Aww he is looking so cute  ' *smile* she thought.

" S-so what to d-do now? " he asked.

" Are you hungry? " She asked him.

He shook his head " N-No ".

Then they heard a growling sound which was coming from her stomach.
He looked at her.

" But I am " *smile*

" S-so what to d-do? "

" Do you have lunch? " she asked.

" N-No I don't h-have " he replied.

" Hmm I see now we had to go to class with empty stomach. Sorry because of me you don't have your lunch."

" N-no I am n-not hungry although y-you a-are hungry."

" Yeah! yeah!. You know I am a straight forward girl. If I want to be frnd with someone I just say to them. So will you be my friend." Y/n forwarded her hand for a handshake.

Tae look at her with a confusing and with a amazed face.

" Y-you want to b-be frnds with m-me?"

Y/n frown " yes "

" B-But you are from r-rich family."

" So what? " she shrugged her shoulders.

" M-means if you w-will be my f-frnds then what w-will whole school s-say."

Y/n sigh " I don't care about others I just want to see my happiness."

" Oh! ok. But-"

" No but I just want to be your friend and I promise you once you will be my frnd no one will bully you."

" But why y-you want t-to be frnds with m-me?" Tae frown.

" Because everyone here loves my money and fame. And I know half of them as I had met them in parties. And I know for what they want to be my friends. But you seem different, firstly you are here because of scholarship and secondly you are not like them and last I don't know Why? your personality attracts me."

She looked at Tae who was just looking at her with her mouth slightly open. She laugh at him.

" Why are you looking at me like this ?"

" N-no it's just t-that I didn't e-expect someone from t-this school will be M-My friend."

" So now tell me so you want to be my friend."

" Yes "

They both handshake with each other and pass a smile.

" Umm so now we are frnds. Can I ask you something?" Y/n said while hesitating.

Tae frown " Y-yes "

She lick her dry lips " Umm you speak while shuttering. Is- " she was cutt of by him.

Tae chuckle " I h-have shuttering p-problem from childhood. But y-you don't worry doctor s-said that if I-I will work on i-it. Them my speech w-will be better."

Y/n softly smile " Then we will together work on it."

Tae nod while showing his boxy smile.

They heard bell ringing. They leave for their classes.