✨ Chapter 18✨

Author Pov

6 months passed

In these months y/n and tae became best frnds. They always used to spend their free time together. They both understand eo well.

Y/n always used to feel relaxed and calm whenever she is with Tae. She feels there is no tension and fear in her life. She live her life fullest with him. She never forget to maintain a proper distance with Lisa. Whenever she come home from school she come with the memories of Tae because she knows there is no one in her life who can make her this much happy. She always used to sing with Tae to make his speech better. She don't know herself what type of feelings she was developing for Tae.

On the other hand, tae always try his best to cheer up y/n. He knows that she have no one in this world who loves her. So he try his best not to make her remember her past. Yes she had told him her past how Lisa used to use her.He was happy to see that y/n was working to make his speech better. He took her to his house which was not big but enough for three people living.
She met their with his mom and sister who is in wheel chair. They both likes y/n's behaviour and loving nature. That three ladies were talking and laughing.
By seeing this site, tae feels a special type of feelings in his heart.

At Min Mansion

All the workers were running here and there. Decorating Mansion like a Royal's. Because tomorrow is party in this mansion. Because of two reasons.

Y/n enter inside to see Mansion decorated. She frown so she asked on of the maid.

" Unnie why it is this much decorated?"

" Tomorrow is a party here " she replied and went from there to work.

" Party? But for what? "

She see her mom talking on phone with someone.

She lick her lip in nervousness. She thought in her mind that she should ask her mother or not.

(How funny it is now a daughter want  to think before talking to her mom)

She close his eyes and an image came infront of her which gives her courage to face her fear. She open her eyes and smile slightly.

She went towards her mother and pat her shoulders " Mom "

Seojin turn and see y/n. She roll her eyes in annoyance " Ok Mr. Park I will talk to you later." She cut the call.

" What? "

" Mom what are these preparations for? " She asked.

" It is non of your business just come to the party tomorrow night. I will send a dress in your room." Seojin replied.

Y/n get sad by listening this. By the way she was expecting this only. She sigh and went towards her room but an idea click in her mind and a smile came on her face . She turn and ran towards her mom.

" Mom can I bring my friend tomorrow "

Seojin frown " Friend? "

Y/n nodded vigoursly " Yes mom he is my best frnd can I bring him. Please."

Seojin raise a brow " He? ".

Y/n look down and bit her lips in nervousness.

Seojin gave a thought to it " Ok bring him let me see who is your frnd "

Y/n looked up at her and a big smile grow on her face.

" Thanku mom thanku so much "

Seojin smirk