✨ Chapter 7✨

At St. Laurent School

Cafeteria

They both were looking at each other without caring about the surrounding.

You both flinched when you both saw all the of students in the Cafeteria standing.

Y/n Pov

I was looking into his eyes. But our moment we're interrupted by others students movement.

I saw all of the students were getting up from their seats one by one.

I saw Taehyung also standing. I got confused why they all get up like this.

I saw Taehyung looking at a particular direction. So I follows his eyes path and see he was looking at the door where a boy was standing.

 So I follows his eyes path and see he was looking at the door where a boy was standing

Ahaan! I remember him. He was that only guy who was cause of the incident happened few hours ago in class.

I see all the students bowing towards him as he was some type of Don.

He looks in my direction and raise his eyebrows. I narrowed my eyes.

'Why he was looking at me like this?'

He gestured everyone to sit. All the students settle down themself.

Now, he was walking in my direction with some boys behind his back.

I turned around to see Taehyung looking all nervous. Sweat beads form on his forehead. He was looking down. I got confused why he was sweating this much.

That boy slammed his hands on table. Me and Taehyung both flinched.

"YOU how dare you to sit with her " he shouted while pointing his index towards Taehyung. I was noticing that Taehyung was shivering a little while looking down.

"I am asking you-"

I cut off him (jimin) while gaining his attention towards me "No it was not his fault I came here to sit".

"Oh really and why did you do that can't you see that there are many empty tables present here" he asked me while acting amuse.

I got confused " Why are you asking this?"
" Who are you?"

I heard some gasping sounds.

That guy chuckle "You don't know me-"

"No"

I can tell you by his expression that he was irritated.

"Ask taetae he knows me very well. Right taetae?" he smirks.

I look towards Taehyung seeing him shivering badly. I don't why but my heart was not liking this site.

"Tell her taetae who I am"

Taehyung nods his head like a obedient puppy " Y-Y-Y/n h-he i-is P-P-Park J-Jimin". He speaks while shuttering.