✨ Chapter 15✨

Author Pov

" Suprise! guys I am back "

" MY CANDY " Seojin shout.

She ran towards Lisa and hug her tightly.

Lisa break the hug " Mom you are messing my dress."

" Oh! Sorry sorry. But candy you were coming tomorrow?" Seojin frown.

" Yes mom I was coming tomorrow. But I thought of giving suprise to you and Oppa."

Yoongi rolled his eyes and scoff.

Lisa ran towards Yoongi and hug him tightly.

" Opppaa you know how much I miss you."

" No I don't know." Yoongi replied bluntly.

Lisa look at him and pout " You are so mean oppa ".

Yoongi see his mom staring at them with adoring eyes. He let out a chuckle.

Lisa see towards stairs a girl standing looking down like she was afraid of something.

She smirk and understood that who that girl is .She walk towards her and stand infront of her.

" Hi Y/n " *smirk*

Y/n gulp and with some courage replied.

" H-hi "

" How are you?"

" F-fine "

Lisa put her hand on y/n shoulders.

" Well now I have come you will be more fine right?"

Y/n forced a smile.

" Lisa leave her, go and get fresh today I will make your favourite dish." Seojin said.

" Yes, mom you know I am very tired." Lisa said while stretching herself.

" And ya! oppa from tomorrow I will join the company."

Yoongi frown " Why?"

" Huh! oppa for what I had studied buisness. So now my studies is complete I will join offlice from tomorrow."

" Oh! ok "

Y/n excuse herself from there and went to her room.

" Mom tell me one thing that tomorrow is party right?" Lisa said.

Seojin frown " Party for what?"

She scoff " Of course for my come back and you only said that when I will complete my study you will make me 'The real owner of  LM Industries' "

Yoongi got shocked by listening this he looked at his mom with disbelief.
And why not he would get shocked for which company he worked hard, for which company he spent sleepness night. Now his mom will make someone else the owner.