✨ Chapter 19✨

Author Pov

" Love "

Yoongi looked up to see love of his life. He confessed to him 5 months ago since then they are dating. He knew about his daughter. On every weekend he used to spend his time with him in his farm house. He loves him dearly.

On the other hand we know hoseok was using him for money. And he is using him till today. He saw love in his eyes. He always want to stop him for using him. But he miserabily fails to do it. And submit himself to him. When they had their first s*x he don't know why but he drown into his eyes.
Yoongi was ready to tell the world about their relationship. But he stopped him and told him that he needs time as there is chemotherapy session is going of Kiara so he is little bit tensed about it. But as the time was passing hobi was feeling a warmth inside him whenever he is around him. He don't know Why? he was feeling like that.

" Oh! where you were you know how much I miss you " Yoongi said.

Hobi settle himself in his lap. Yoongi lick his lips and pulled him closer and snuggle his face in the crook of his neck.

" You know hobi you are driving me crazy with each passing seconds " he whispered seductively.

Hobi tried not to moan. He always try his best not to melt under his touch.

Hobi slightly pushed him " This is not right time love. I just came here to tell you that your mom called you like many times and you didn't pick up her call. That's why she called me and said that to told you that you have to select a dress for you to wear at tomorrow's party."

Yoongi sigh " You know I don't like this type of parties. I get bored."

An idea came into hobi's mind. He slowly ans sensually wrapped his hands around his neck.

" Don't worry love tomorrow I will also come to your party. And I promise that I will not let you get bored."

Yoongi smirk seeing his behaviour. He held his waist and pulled him closer.

" I think you need a punishment from Daddy "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Min Mansion

Lisa was sitting her room. She was frustrated. Or you can say in a better way that she is Se*ually frustrated.She was busy in her buisness training that's why she was not having the time for her needs.

She hold her hairs like a mad girl.

" Ahh! I think I am going insane. Last time I touched her was 8 years ago. Freaking! 8 years. But not this time. Tomor- " she heard a knock.

She quickly fixes her hair and opened the door to see her mom standing with a tray on her hand.

" Candy why you didn't come for lunch you know how much I was tensed." She puts the tray on the table.

Lisa get happy seeing her care. She know how much she loves her. She went towards her and hug her from back.

Seojin gets happy seeing her like this. She loves her a lot. After all she is her first daughter. She turn and hug her. She frown when she see Lisa's sad eyes.

" What happen candy why are you sad? "

Lisa shook her head " It's nothing I was just missing dad."

Seojin sweetly smile at her and patted her head " Don't worry Candy tomorrow you see both of them. "