✨ Chapter 31✨

Author Pov

At Min Mansion

Two souls are sleeping peacefully after doing workout whole night. They were so into each other that they did not see the time only.

Tae open his eyes when a sun rays fall on his face. He sigh and again close his eyes but he feel something soft beside him.

He looked beside to her darling sleeping. He smiled and put a strand of her hair back.

" Now I am seeing you in my bed also "

He said but his eyes widened seeing the surrounding. It was not his room.

He sit up and saw it was y/n's room. He looked at himself. He was naked.
He gulp and turn back to see her sleeping.

He saw her opening her eyes. She open her eyes. She look around to see tae sitting shirtless. She smile

" Tae what are you doing here in morning? " She said but her eyes widened. She looked at him and sit up.

" Tae what are you doing here and also shirtless."

" First look at yourself "

She look at herself. She was covered by a thin sheet of blanket. She slowly remove her blanket to see her n*ked.

Her eyes widened she clenched on blanket and look at him.

" W-what happen y-yesterday? "

He sigh " What are y-you thinking is right "

Her eyes gets teary " But how? "

He came closer to her and hold her shoulders " See darling don't panick what i-is done is done. Now I think w-we should move on."

" Move on? "

He nodded " First tell me d-do you love me truly? "

She nodded.

" Then it's okay think t-that we have spend o-our wedding night before wedding only."

She blushed and hit his arms " Yahh! don't say like this. We were just kids only."

" Hmm you are saying right b-but now what can w-we do " he chuckled.

She smile and rolled her eyes. They both lay down on bed holding each other.

" But tae how did we end up like this? "

" That's what I am t-thinking."

She sigh and hug him. He feels little ticklish. So he chuckled, " Darling you know we are n*ked "

She blush and hide her face in his arms " So what it's not like that I have not seen anything."

He smiled " Ok, then let me g-go my eomma would be in tension."

She nodded and leave his arms. He took his boxers from the floor and wear it. And wear his clothes also.
By the time she has wear her clothes.

They both came downstairs. The maids were looking at them with a judgemental look but they care huh! No.

" What are you doing here? " They both turn to see Yoongi standing on the stairs. He came down and stand infront of them. He noticed a little bruise mark on her neck but he shrugged it off.

Tae gulp seeing his eyes. He looked at y/n. She also looked at him.

" Umm oppa he came in morning only." She lied.

He raise his brow " Really? bear to whom you are lying huh? Did you saw the time. It's 7: 20 am. And you are saying he came in morning only. And tell me one thing why didn't you came for dinner? "