✨ Chapter 28✨

At some place

Author Pov

" You hit a jackpot shuttering b*tch."

They looked at the direction of voice seeing Jimin standing there with his minons.

He walk towards them and stand infront of Tae. And looked at y/n his eyes went on her neck. He sees a h*ckey there.

He smirked " You really changed huh shuttering b"tch "

" What are you doing here? " Tae asked while gritting his teeth.

Jimin's eyes widened " Woah! Shuttering b*tch you didn't shutter. I see love has really changed you "

" How did you come here? " She asked.

He rolled his eyes " It doesn't matter. Matters is that what are you both doing her? You know doll if your mom get to know this that you are being lovey dovey with your so called boyfriend in this open area. Without caring about her reputation then you know what will happen. And we know that how much your mom love her reputation in society."

Y/n gulp hearing him. She knows he is saying truth.She feels someone holding her hands. He looked at tae he give her a nod. She glared at Jimin.

" Go "

Jimin frown " What? "

" Go and tell my mom that I am here and being lovey dovey with my boyfriend."

He chuckled " I see you both are really changed in love. Is your both love is that strong? "

" You don't know about Love because you have never love purely. All you see is a girl's body that's it."she said.

He smirked " You know me very well doll. Now if you know then give me what I want. Submit yourself to me."

Tae gritted his teeth he was going to punch him but a slap echoed.

He looked at Jimin whose head was on left side. And his cheeks were red.

" How dare you to say like that? " Y/n shouted. Tae look at her with a small smile. He is happy that she is fighting for herself.

Jimin looked at y/n with his blood shot eyes.

" You b*tch " he hold her by her neck and pinned her to the wall.

His minons holds tae arms " Leave me l-leave me "

" What do you think of yourself huh? Are you are a queen or what? " Y/n was struggling in his grip. Her eyes were getting teary.

" LEAVE HER YOU B*STARD " tae shouted.

He can't see her darling hurt. His eyes getting teary seeing her darling struggling.

A wood log came in contact with the head of Jimin.