✨ Chapter 36✨

Author Pov

29th December 20XX ( D-Day )

At Tae's house

Y/n and tae were watching movie together. They were having their winter vacation going. Jennie was in another room doing her homework.

And his mom was on work. Mr. Kim gave her salary when his ego was satisfied.

They both were watching the TV which was in living room. They both were perfectly fitted in each other's arms.

" Tae "

" Hmm " he snuggle more into her.

" Tomorrow is your birthday "

" Hmm So? " His hands were caressing her thighs.

" Umm I was thinking to have a small party. Just me, you, auntie and Jennie. What's say? "

He smiled and nodded " Okay. But we will celebrate my birthday in my house only Okay? "

She nodded and looked at him. He was also looking at her with his eyes which was filled with love only.

She snuggle into his arms more but a loud thud was heard.

They both look at his mom who was looking worried. She was sweating so much. She saw y/n and run to her. And hold her shoulders.

" Y/n don't worry what happened we will find any solution."

Y/n and tae frown " Eomma what are you s-speaking? " Tae said.

She left her arms " You both don't know what happened? "

They both shook her head. Tae's mom get the remote and switch to News channel.

They both looked at the TV and their eyes widened.

It was S*x tape of Tae and y/n in which only y/n's face was visible.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Min Mansion

Somehow, Yoongi came inside his house. His house was all cover by reporters. He managed to come inside.

They all were knocking his car to ask questions about the thing.

He came inside to see his furious mom and dad. He ignored them and went to upstairs to find y/n.

" Where are you going? " Seojin asked.

He turn " To y/n's room "

She chuckled " Go and if she is there kindly bring her down."

He frown " Wdym? "

His father slam his hands in the table.

" THAT F*CKING B*AT IS MISSING. SHE IS NOT IN THE HOUSE." He shouted.

They all heard door opening. They all see y/n standing there while looking down and with her Tae was also there.

He can't leave her alone in her difficult situation. And not this time where he is also in fault.

Seojin marched towards her aggressively and slap her hardly. Tae's eyes widened he hug her tightly.

" YOU F*CKING S*UT I KNEW THAT ONE DAY YOU WILL DROWN MY NAME IN SOCIETY. AND SEE THIS DAY COME. IF YOU WERE THAT MUCH DESPERATE THEN CAN'T YOU DO IN PRIVATE HUH! TELL ME IS THIS YOUR EVERYDAY BUISNESS RIGHT? YOU ARE SUCH A WH*RE."
Seojin was breathing heavily.