✨ Chapter 30✨ 🔞

At St. Laurent School

Author Pov

" Ok so the results are here. So I will start from third position and our chief guests will give them prizes." The MC said.

Yoongi, Anya and Hobi came on stage.

" Ok so the third prize go to Yeonjun and his partner Soobin."

They both came on stage and take the prize from Hobi.

" Ok so the second prize go to Woozi and his team "

They all came to stage and take the prize from Anya.

She saw Woozi and then look at Yoongi. After giving them prize she came beside him.

" Is he your long lost brother? "

He rolled his eyes " No "

She chuckled.

" OK so the first prize go to that participant who have stole our hearts. Not by thier dance only but by thier love also. Y/n And Taehyung."

They both look at each other in shock and get on stage.

Yoongi gave them the prize. He smiled towards them but but we all know what he has done with y/n is not also right. So tae and y/n don't look at him only. They took the prize and went from there. He bit his lips. He knows he deserve this.

Tae and y/n went to backstage. They were packing thier things.

" Tae let's go and celebrate "

He nodded " But where? "

" I know a restaurant here it is near only."

Tae smiled but he was feeling something weird. He was feeling very hot. He fanned himself.

On the other hand y/n was also feeling hot. She looked at tae who was fanning himself. She frown " What happen? "

" Oh! Noth- Ahhhh! "

A girl throw coffee on his shirt. His stomach was little burning. The coffee was not that hot.

Y/n's eyes widened " Tae are you fine." She took the bottle of cold water and pour in it.

She glared at that girl. That girl gulp and ran away from there.

" Why she d-did this? " he said while fanning his shirt.

" Jealousy " she said in a angry tone.

He sigh " Don't worry it's fine."

She shook her head " No it's the seasonal change time you will get cold. Let's go to my home. You can change there. I have one of your shirt."

" But your m-mom "

She shook her head " Mom, dad and Lisa unnie has gone out in a Buisness trip."

He nodded and pack his things. Her eyes landed on his cute tummy which was visible through shirt. She gulp she don't know what she was feeling inside. Her toes curled up. She bit her lips.

He see her seeing him in a different way. She was bitting her lips and this was not good for him. He was feeling hard by seeing her.

" Umm darling I t-think we should go "

She nodded while coming out of her trance.

They both went outside and took taxi to her home.

Seeing them going someone smirk.