✨ Chapter 27 ✨

Author Pov

At Min Mansion

Here tae and y/n were practising their dance.

Only one week was left for the competition. And they have only prepare one dance. That are preparing for another dance.

" Yahhhh! tae it's not like that " she shouted at him.

" Y/n we have t-to be on stage for 3 minutes only. R-remember the captain t-told us." He huffed.

" So what? " She said while crossing her arms.

" We just have to some q-quick dance and then get o-off."

She sigh " Tae even we are on stage for 3 minutes only but we have to give our best."

" But- "

They heard a knock on the door. Y/n went open the door to see her dad.

She gulp " Y-yes a-appa "

He was having a poker face " Let me come in."

She get aside and let him come inside.

Tae stood up seeing Mr. Min. He bowed " Good afternoon Mr. Min "

He nodded. He see him from up and down. He was wearing a plain green shirt with brown trousers on.

" So you are y/n's frnd? "

" Y-yes sir "

" Y/n I am very disappointed on you "

She frown " Why? "

" Ok tell me one think what type of students study in your school."

" What? "

" You know what type of students study there and you make him your friend means you can anyone your frnd then Why him? "

" A-appa what are you talking about?"

He hold her shoulders " See y/n I always best for you. Even though you are not my daughter . Yes, you are not my daughter but I will always treat like you my daughter only. So as your father I give you a advice. Stay away from these type of low class people.
They are snakes."

Tae got shocked by listening him.

" Sorry sir but we a-all know who is snake i-in her life and who is not."

Mr. Min laughed " Y/n this is your frnd. This shuttering box."

Tae looked at y/n with teary eyes. He picked up his bag and went outside.

Y/n glared at her father " Don't interfere in my life. Go and see your Beautiful family."

By saying this she went outside to see tae going towards the main door.

She ran towards him and hold his hand " Tae listen to me "

He yanked her hand " Leave me y/n "

She hug him tightly and cried " No tae please don't leave me. Please tae please please."

Tae stiffed in his place. He looked at y/n who was crying. He got his senses back. He realised what he was going to do. He was going to leave the person who needs his love. He was going to leave the person who has only him for loving. He was going to leave the person who has no one except him.

He hugged her tightly and patted her head " Shush y/n shush I am not leaving "

He make her sit on the sofa and he kneel down infront of her.

" Look at me y/n l-look at me "

She was not looking at him. She was just crying by looking down.

" Look at me darling " she slowly look at him with her teary eyes.