✨ Chapter 8✨

At St. Laurent School

Cafeteria

Y/n Pov

"How do you know her?"

Jimin smirk " She is my mother". I got suprised to know that Mrs.Park was his mom.

"B-But I have never seen you in any of Park's party"

"Ah it's like that I don't like Park's parties" Jimin sigh.

"Oh ok"

"So if you got to know who I am then get up and come with me" Y/n frown at his words.

"Why?"

"Why what why you will not sit with this shuttering bitch" he spokes as he turned towards Taehyung.

I don't why? I got little furious and eyed him" No I will not get up from here I will sit here only ".

Jimin chuckle " Oh I see you got some attitude huh"

From his behaviour I was confirmed that he is totally an ill-mannered boy.

He holds my hand firmly "Ya leave my hands"

He made me stand up from my seat.

" I said leave my hands" I was struggling in his grip. I look around to see many students looking at us but no one dares to mess with him.

Then I look towards Taehyung who was looking at us innocently. I looked at him with my pleading eyes but he did not responded although he was looking at us shamelessly.

I got angry on him that why he is not doing something.

I looked in Jimin eyes "I.said.leave.me".

He smirk came closer "No".

My wrist were hurting, my eyes were becoming teary I closed my eyes tightly.

"Now tell me will you come with me or not"

I listened his words but I feel my hands becoming free with a jerk.

I open my eyes to see Jimin on the floor groaning in pain while holding his 'Ahem Ahem' .

I see towards my right side to see a Girl?

( I don't know who is she but she was a perfect match for this character

( I don't know who is she but she was a perfect match for this character. If anyone knows her please let me know.)

At Yoongi's office

Yoongi was sitting in sofa reading a file. He heard a knock on his door.

" Come in " he said without looking up.

Door open someone came inside.

Yoongi looked up to see his hobi looking down his face was pale. And his eyes were swollen.

Yoongi feels something painful type of feeling in his heart by looking at him. But he shook his head and shrugged it off.

"Hmm what's the matter " he asked coldly.

Hobi took a heavy breath before speaking.

"S-s-sir the Mafia has cancelled the meeting"

Yoongi get up from his sofa and shouted "WHAT BUT WHY??"

This time hobi didn't flinched becuze he was in his own pain.

" I don't know sir but I got a call from his manager that his boss can't attend today's meeting "

Yoongi took a deep breath " Ok you can go"

Hobi bow towards him and make his way towards door.

"Stop" he halt in his steps when he listen him. He turned around to see his boss looking towards window.

"Y-you take a half day for today"

Hobi get confused " B-But w-why sir ?"

" I-It's j-just that there is not that much work to do today"

"But sir your meeting with Bighit?"

"I will take care of it you go "

"But-"

" YOU go before I change my mind" Yoongi shout at him.

He bow towards him " T-thank you Sir"

Yoongi see him going outside.

"What magic are you doing on me Hobi?"

Hlo armies I J-hope u like this and sorry for short chapter actually I have some work to do that's why

Hlo armies I J-hope u like this and sorry for short chapter actually I have some work to do that's why. Hope u will understand.🙂
Leave comments

Plz vote.
Bye💜