✨ Chapter 11✨

At Min Mansion

Author Pov

"Yoongi unbuckled your belt"

Yoongi was hesitating to unbuckled his belt.

" You didn't listen me Yoongi what I said" Seojin said glaring at Yoongi.

Yoongi gulp seeing his mom's sharp cat eyes glaring at him.

He took a deep breath and unbuckled his belt. He forwarded his belt to her mother.

" No don't give it to me. Today something new will happen" she smirk eyeing y/n.

Y/n was a crying mess. She was shivering.

Yoongi got confused " w-what d-do you mean mom".

She bend to the level of y/n and whispered to her " You love your oppa very much right? "

Y/n nod her head.

" So it means if he do something to you. You can endure it right?"

Y/n look at her with her teary and confused eyes. On the other hand Yoongi also got confused.

Seojin stand straight and went towards the couch. She sits on it while crossing her legs.

" Yoongi I want you to hit her with belt 20 times"

Yoongi and y/n got shocked.

Yoongi got confused that everytime she hit her with his belt. But why today she is saying him to beat her.

On the other hand y/n was more terrified but she was knowing that her oppa will not beat her.

" Yoongi don't you listen to me what I said" she glared at him.

Yoongi gulp " B-But mom how can I, everytime you beat her "

" Yoongi my boy just think if I will not present here for any reason and at that time she does any mistake so who will give her punishment. You should know how to give her punishment"

Yoongi get stiffed in his place. He didn't know what to say. He looked at y/n who was looking at him with her teary eyes. As her eyes were pleading to him to not to beat her.

He sigh and looked at the belt which was in his hand. His thoughts were interrupted by his mom.

" Yoongi fast I have not all day "

Yoongi sigh and took a deep breath. He looked up and take his steps towards y/n. He stands infront of him.

Y/n looked at Yoongi with her teary eyes.

" O-Oppa I-I had * hiccups* n-not beat h-him" she feels a hand on her shoulder. She sees her oppa pushing her back.

Yoongi hit belt on her legs. His hands were also trembling to do this to her.

" Ah O-Oppa it hurts*hiccups* i-it h-hurts p-please don't d-do it".

Yoongi sigh and looked back to see her mom smirking and looking at her.

He sigh and turn back to see her bear crying like a crazy person.

He again hit belt on her legs.

" Tch tch Yoongi beat her with some force " a voice came from his back.

He was knowing that he was doing wrong but he don't want to be in his mom's bad books.

He lift up the belt in air and with a strong force hit her. She fall down.

" Ahh O-Oppa i-it *hiccups* hurts p-pl-" her words were cut off with a hit.

The room was filled with the girl's scream and pleads. And there was her mother who was looking at her with a satisfying look on her face.