✨ Chapter 4✨

Author Pov

Y/n was sitting in her new class and her becomes teary remembering what happened few minutes ago.

Flashback

Few minutes ago

"I am Science teacher in this school" by listening this y/n all hopes shattered in pieces.
Because she knows that Mr.Kim is also a pawn of her mother. And she knows why he is in this school so that he can give all her school activity information to her mother.

"M-Mr. Kim can u please move I have to go" she was literally trembling in fear. Infront of him she was looking like a tiny creature whom he can crush in few seconds.

Mr.Kim bend down towards her ear. She closed her eyes tightly and her whole body shivers feeling his hot breaths near her ear. He spoke sensually "Then go".

Hearing his deep voice she feels scared and she can't do anything to this man. Because she don't want to repeat the same thing that happen on her birthday night.

She feels his breaths fading away from her ear. She can heard some footsteps going away from her. She open her eyes and see Mr. Kim going away.

She sigh in relaxation and turn and went inside the principal's office to take her schedule for her classes.

Flashback End

She sigh and wipe her tears as she saw teacher coming inside the class.

All the students get up from their seats to wish the teacher.

"Good morning students sit down" the teacher speaks with a cheerful tone.

As all the students were settling down they heard a sound like someone has fallen from his/her chair. They all and teacher look back to see a boy in the 4th row, 2nd last bench was sitting down.

The teacher ran towards his direction
and helps him to stand up.

"Are you ok?"

The boy slowwly nod his head by looking down as he was embarrassed.

Teacher look at his chair which was back and someone's leg was on it she looks at the last bench and sigh seeing the person sitting there who was the cause of this incident.

" JIMIN how many times I have to tell u the same thing now u are in higher class and a grown up boy so behave in my class" the teacher shouted at him but she was knowing that it does not matter to him.

Jimin scoff at her teachers word " Your work is to teach not to lecture me so go do your work and let me do my work although u know what I am capable of".

The teacher sigh and went towards her desk.

On the other hand y/n who was sitting in the 2nd row 2nd seat , was desperate to see the boy who was fallen down. But after listening the boy words who was sitting in the last bench she was amazed that how anyone can talk to teacher like that.

When the teacher move towards her desk y/n saw the boy who was fallen down some minutes ago. Her eyes widened and only word came out of her mouth

"Wow"