✨ Chapter 38✨

( Abusive language and some mature stuff ahead. I am not promoting r*pe. If you are uncomfortable then don't read further. )

Author Pov

At some place

Y/n was kicking her legs in air but two persons hold her legs. She tried to shout but one of them close her mouth with his palm.

She feels someone touching her inner thighs. She was wearing a frock. She wiggle herself more but a slap landed on her face.

" SHUT UP YOU B*TCH TAKE IT WHAT ARE WE GIVING YOU. IT IS JUST FOR ONE TIME AND THEN WE WILL lEAVE YOU."

" Nooooo leave me I b-beg you " she wiggle herself more.

Someone hold her hands and put them above her head. She feels someone removing her dress.

" Noooo p-pleas-" she cloked on her tears.

But that person was not soft. He harshly torn her dress leaving her in undergarments.

" Taeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee " she screamed loudly but a slap landed in her face. Someone hold her jaw firmly.

" Don't shout his name. Because he can't help you. And give yourself to us willingly. It will not hurt that much."

" Nooo I am never gonna do that  you b*stard." She spat on his face. He wipe his face angrily and stood up.

" Ok then if you have choose violence my men will beat Taehyung till his death." He gestured them to go.

Her breath hitched by listening this " No no no don't d-do anything to him p-please."

Both of the person stop by listening her. They both look at that person. He shook his head. They both came again to y/n.

" If you don't want your lovely boyfriend got to beaten then give yourself to us."

She cried. She decided to give them what they want although they will not leave Tae also. Because of her Tae will be in pain. And that would be the last thing she would want.

" Ok " she thinned her lips trying to muffle her crying.

That man smirked and hover above her " Good girl. See it was not that difficult. Now let's start. And I promise we all will take you to heaven. Just feel the pleasure."

He whispered last part in her ear and remove the clothes which was covering her dignity.

She was disgusted by his voice and by herself also. She don't know who is he? Why he is doing this? And how many people's are their watching her being destroy. But she is confirm that she knows one of them. Because she has smell this perfume fragrance before which was coming from one of the person's here. But she was trying to remember who was that person. But she remembers that now she is no pure for Tae. Some other person is touching her rather than Taehyung.

On the other hand, Tae was sitting and crying he was so helpless. He wants to save her and his child. He wants to save her. But he was helpless. Her screaming were giving him pain. He cried that he is not able to protect her darling.

Y/n was crying at her misserable fate. She just wants a normal life. Why God was giving her this punishment? Why she is the one to suffer like this? Why they are doing this? Why? why? why?

" Doll don't cry Ok! It will not that painful. You have done this before also right? "

Her life shattered when she heard someone opening his belt. She begin to get panick again. She was crying thinking about her child.