✨ Chapter 34✨

Author Pov

At Min Mansion

Y/n came slowly slowly inside the house. Without making any noise. She knows that if anyone will see her this time then they gonna ask many questions.

She was going to put her foot on 1st step of staircase but

" MISS. Y/N "

She closed her eyes and turn back to see her mom standing while crossing her arms and glaring at her.

" So, miss would you elaborate that what are you doing here and at this time? I remember this time is your school time right? " She raise her brow.

Y/n look down. She knows that today was her fault but there was a cause of it which she can't tell anyone.

" M-mom I-"

" SHUT UP! "

She flinched but an idea came to her mind.

" Mom my stomach was paining that's why I came home early."

" Are you saying truth? "

Y/n nodded " Yes "

Seojin roll her eyes " Ok go "

She smiled and turn but stopped ahe turn towards her mom.

" Mom I want to ask you something."

" Hmm " Seojin said while sitting on couch and sipping on her favourite drink Coffee.

Y/n sit on the couch maintaining a proper distance.

" How do you feel when you become first time pregnant? " She asked with a curiosity.

Seojin smiled while thinking about her first pregnancy. When Yoongi was about to born. She was happy while thinking about her child but not happy by the child's dad.

" I feel very different type of feeling.It was my first time being a mother. And you know when I took small Yoongi in my hands. My whole world stops when he holds my fingers by his small hands." She smiled genuinely by thinking about that moment.

Y/n slightly shift towards her and hold her hands " How do you feel when I was born? "

She looked at her and her smile faded.

" You were just a mistake " she said while yanking her hands and stood up from the couch and left from there.

Tears filled in her eyes. She was thinking that today she will talk to her mom normally but No. She smiled at her fate. She was thankful to God that he has atleast given her Tae to love her endlessly.

She heard someone coming. She quickly wipe her tears and look back to see Yoongi coming inside with his red eyes.

He sit on the couch and push his hair back. She can tell that he was frustrated from something. She thought that she should ask or not.

" O-oppa what happen? " She asked softly.

He looked at her with his red shot eyes. She get little scared. And gulp.

" I-It's okay if you d-don't want to tell."

He frown " Don't you have school today? "

" My stomach was paining so I took half day."

He got worried " W-what happened to you? "

She shook her head " Nothing it was just-"

She looked at him blankly " Why do you care? "

He rolled his eyes " Ok I am not caring about you. I was j-ju- "

She chuckled " Leave it oppa. You are not good at lying. I know who cares for me and who not."