✨ Chapter 40✨

Author Pov

At hospital

Jungkook parked the car infront of the hospital.

" You stay here I am going to bring stretcher Ok? "

Tae nodded and pat her head. He noticed a tear coming out of her eyes. His eyes got more teary seeing his darling in this condition.

Jk opened the car door and they both put y/n in the stretcher. Nurse and ward boy took her inside. Tae was going inside but Jungkook hold his hand.

" Buddy I am going. I had called the doctor okay. And this is my card if you get any problem call me Okay? " He give him his business card.

Tae took it and ran inside. He came inside to see doctors taking her inside a room.

He sat down near bench. And cried looking down in disappointment. He was disappoint on himself. He was feeling so much useless. He was the only person whom she trust and he also broke her trust.

He feels a tap on his shoulder

He feels a tap on his shoulder. He wipe his tears and look up to see a lady standing with a paper in her hand.

" Are you gaudian of the girl went in operation theatre? "

He nodded. She handed him the paper and a pen.

" Fill this form "

He took it and saw the hospital name.

MS Hospital

He frowned. He thought that he have heard about this hostipal. But he was not in that state to remember it. He filled the form and submit it in the reception.

He saw doctor coming out of the room in which she was. He ran to them and hold his shoulders.

" D-doctor w-what happened? "

Doctor sigh and asked to come with him in his cabin.

He shook his head " First tell H-how she is? "

" I will tell you in my cabin. Come with me." He took him in his cabin.

Tae entered in his cabin. He sat down on chair.

" D-doctor please tel me H-how she is? "

He sigh " First tell who are you to her?"

" Husband "

That man nodded " Ok, listen to me carefully. This is very serious matter."

Tae's heart beat went fast he don't want to hear that thing.

" Your wife has brutally r*ped. And I think for a long time. Her internal organs are damage. And I think someone has made her smoke something toxin from which her one kidney is failed. But it not hat serious matter. She can live with one kidney also. And from that toxin her ovaries are also damage. And I think she was pregnant. So the c-chid is also d-dead."