✨ Chapter 35✨

Author Pov

At Laurent School

Tae was sitting on his seat and admiring his darling. He smiled seeing her being focus in her book.

A chalk was thrown in his direction. Tae rub his head and looked at Mr. Kim who was looking at him furiously.

" Mr. Taehyung stand up " he said sternly.

Tae gulp and stood up. Y/n looked at him and pouted sadly. Because she know that now Mr. Kim will insult him infront of whole class.

Namjoon walk towards him and stand beside his seat.

He keep his hands on his shoulders and smile at him.

" Look class this is Mr. Kim Taehyung. A boy from not so very high class. A boy who can't match all of your standards."

Jimin chuckled seeing this. But y/n got worried seeing tae he was just looking down all the time. Lui rolled her eyes she was not interested in this sh*t.

" So, Mr. Taehyung would you elaborate that when I was teaching why were you looking at Y/n? "

All the students eyes went on y/n. She looked at tae with ' Why you done that? ' look. He peeked at her and mouthed sorry.

" I am sorry Mr. K-Kim." He apologized.

Namjoon roll his eyes " Don't apologize to me. First tell me why were looking at her and smiling? "

" I am sure he was thinking some dirty thing about her." Jimin said while smirk.

" He is not a mirror " y/n gave him a good reply without looking at him.

He gritted his teeth and slam his hands in table " You- "

" SHUT UP! " Mr. Kim shouted.

" And you if I ever see you looking at her in my class. Then you will face the worst." He said while pointing his finger towards Tae.

He nodded and sit down. Y/n sigh and turn towards the board.

Lui was looking at Tae intensely like she was analysing something.

She rolled her eyes and start studying.

After few hours

All the students were doing their lunch in cafeteria.

Tae was eating in y/n's lunch as he didn't bought his lunch. And he don't have enough money to buy the food because he didn't get his this month pocket money. As Mr. Kim has not given his mom's salary and he knows why he is delaying it.

He looked at her who was eating little little.

" Y/n you should eat more "

She looked at him and smile " I am eating properly you also eat."

" So, how my little champ doing there? " His eyes went to her stomach.

She chuckled " Your little champ is fine."

He came and sat beside her " Y/n I searched about it and for my information you should go to doctor at this month."

She sigh " I know tae but you know who am I but I promise once we will tell our families. I will go to doctor immediately."

He show his boxy smile to her and nodded " Okay "

" Btw your birthday is coming what do you want? " She asked in excitement.

He looked at her with so much love in his eyes. He holds her hand and kissed them.

" You are giving me the biggest gift of my life and that's enough for me." He smiled calmly.