✨ Chapter 33✨

Author Pov

" I am pregnant "

As these words left from her mouth. Tae's whole world shaken. He gulp. He can't think that he have done this. He stumbled down on couch.

A tear left from his eyes. He looked at her who was looking down while crying. He wipe his tears and went to her. And cup her cheeks.

" D-darling don't w-worry we will find a-any solution."

She looked at and shook her head " There is no solution tae. We are going to be parents in this young age. And this is the reality."

He sigh " I k-know but I am thinking a-about our p-parents."

She nodded and pouted " Me too "

Tae's eyes widened " I have an i-idea darling."

Her eyes sparkle " What? "

He gulp " A-abortion without anyone k-knowing."

Her eyes widened she pushed his hands " ARE YOU MAD OR WHAT? YOU KNOW WHAT ARE YOU SAYING? ARE YOU IN YOUR SENSES OR NOT? YOU ARE SAYING TO KILL AN INNOCENT SOUL."

He holds her shoulders firmly " See darling we d-don't have any o-option."

She shook her head " No No No I will not do any abortion. And you know what are you saying? Where I will get abortion huh? To which doctor we will go huh? Tell me tell me Taehyung."

He didn't said anything because he knows she is saying right.

" B-But da-"

" No, I will not. If you don't want this baby. I want, this is my child. I don't have heart to keep him away from me." She said while clutching her stomach.

" B-But darling you are o-only 16 and me 18 "

She nodded " I know but A Mother is a mother. She can't see her child going away from her."

He see her face it was all red because of crying. He wipe her tears and make her sit on the couch.

" Sit here "

She holds his hands " Plz tae plz let's keep this baby. We promised each other that we will face all difficulties together. Then let's face our families together. Plz tae plz plz p- "

" Ok ok fine w-we will keep this child."

She smiled brightly and hug him tightly " Thanku tae thanku so much."

He smiled and hug her back " I promise you t-that I will be a good father."

She shyly look at him " And me good mother."

He chuckled and lift up her chin " You know from t-this you are permanently b-booked."

Her eyes widened and chuckled " Yes, you are right."

" But we will not t-tell our parents right now." Tae said.

" But why? " She wipe her nose on his T-shirt.

" Because there is f-function in your house. E-everyone is happy so we will tell them after that Ok? "

She nodded and again wipe her nose on his T-shirt. He chuckled at her behaviour.

He hugged her and she was fitted in his arms cozzily.

Will they get the happiness of having a child?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~