✨ Chapter 24✨

Author Pov

At LM Industries'

Yoongi was sitting in his office thinking about the conversation he had with Anya.

He told her that he was just checking on y/n that she is sleeping comfortablly or not.

He sigh one week has passed and he don't know where hobi is. He is not picking up his call also. He grab his hairs frustatedly.

" Ah! where are you hobi? "

He heard a knock.

" Come in "

He see entering hobi. His face brighten up by seeing him but he frown seeing his face pale.

Hobi came inside and without saying any word. He went towards his desk and start doing his work.

Yoongi went towards him and hug him from his shoulders.

" Where were you hobi you know how much I was missing you "

Hobi sighed and remove his hands.

" I am working sir please let me do it." He said coldly.

Yoongi frown " What happen to you? "

Hobi glared at him. He stood up and pinned him to the wall.

" You are asking me what happen. YOU ARE ASKING ME HUH! " Yoongi flinched.

" Have you seen articles, magazines and News. They are just printing and showing yours and that girls photo."

Yoongi understood why he is mad. He looked at his eyes. They both were staring at each other. Hobi was looking at him with his rage eyes.

Yoongi sigh " Hobi first leave my hands."

Hobi leave his hands.

Yoongi go near him and hug him.

" You don't from which phase I am going. I don't want to loose you. And I don't want to loose this company also."

Hobi frown " Company? "

Yoongi nodded " Yes Dmitri has threatened me that if I will not marry Anya then he will take his deal away."

" Then let him take his deal away. We have Mr. Malhotra by our side."

Yoongi shook his head " Not anymore he fought with me."

" Oh! So what we will do now." Hobi sadly pouted.

Yoongi smile at his adorness " We will do nothing. We will just wait till my wedding. And for the wedding I have a brilliant idea."

Hobi frowned " What idea? "

" No I wil not tell you. I will show you that day."

Hobi sigh " OK "

Hobi went towards his desk and sat on the chair. Yoongi bit his lips seeing him. Suddenly he was feeling h*rny. Obviously he misses his touch. They had not kiss for a whole damn week.

He went towards him and sat on his lap. Hobi wide his eyes.

" W-what are you doing Yoongi? "

" Yoongi? From when you start calling me by my name. You always say Love when we are alone. What happen to you I am seeing you. You are looking very tired."

Hobi stared at him with a blank expression " First tell me one thing that whom you love most in your family? "

Yoongi frown " Why are you asking this? "

" So that I should know that to whom my future husband loves the most? "

Yoongi smile at him " You know you are so adorable."