✨ Chapter 22✨

Author Pov

Yoongi was shocked to see the girl in front of her. He agrees she was hella beautiful but moreover he knows her body very well.

Dmitri smile at her sister and escort her to the stage. While going towards the stage their eyes goes towards the couple who was standing there clueless.

Anya smile at y/n. On the other hand y/n got confused who is she. But she got shocked to know that the man she was few minutes ago is a Mafia Lord. She suggle more into Tae's arm. Tae look at her and wiggle his brows.
She shook her head.

Anya went on stage and stand beside Yoongi. He saw her and gritted his teeth.

" What are you doing her? "

She smile at him innocently " Why should I not stand with my soon-to-be husband "

" I said to you to that it was just a one ni-" he was cut off by lights. Yeah lights in the hall went dim.

Dj play the song for couples to dance. The men's in the party came in the centre with their women's to dance.

Seojin went towards Anya and Yoongi and told them to dance. But Yoongi was not in mood to dance. He was sad. He was upset. He was not feeling good. He was heartbroken by thinking about his lover. He was feeling that something is going to happen big in his life.

But Anya pulled him into the centre. And they both start dancing.

Dmitri was going towards his doll but Lisa offer her to dance. He forcefully smile and went with her.

Jimin saw y/n standing alone. He went towards her.

" Aww where is your sweet boyfie? "

Y/n look at him and smile " He has gone to washroom. So plz leave me alone."

" Ok so woul- "

" And don't try to ask me to dance "

Jimin gritted his teeth in anger. He left from there by stomping his foots.

Tae came to her he saw jimin going away from her angrily.

" What happen what d-did you say t-to him? " Y/n shook her head.

( Play the song given above now for a better experience )

He see everyone dancing. He offer his hands to his girl like a gentleman.

" Would you like to d-dance my queen " he said in a deep voice.

Y/n laugh and kept her hands on his
" Yes my King "

They both tangled their arms together. Y/n was just looking at Tae. Who was walking like a prince. A smile crept on her face.

Dj saw y/n coming towards the centre to dance. He took the mic and said.

" Please clear the way ' Korea's Princess is coming with his prince ' "

They both look at the dj. He wink at them and told them to go. They both shyly look down.

All the guests clapped for them and make their way to go. They both stand in the centre.

Tae's one hand went towards her waist. He hold it and pulled y/n towards him. She keep her one hands on his shoulder. And they both interwine their other hand together.

They start dancing while laughing and enjoying. Tae was twirling her time to time. They both were lost in each other that they forgot many evil eyes are looking at them. But they care huh! No they don't care about the surrounding. They both were just lost in each other eyes.