✨ Chapter 9✨

??? Pov

Aish!! this boring life. No thrill nothing. Just Home to School and School to Home.

I walked inside my School while listening songs on my headphones.
In my way I can see many students looking at me weirdly but I don't give a fck to them.

I went towards my locker take my books from it and made my way to class.

I enter inside the class to see less students. I sigh in relief that today that brat didn't came. I went towards my seat that is 5th row last seat.
(There are total 5 rows in class.)

I put my head on table and relaxed before teacher comes. My eyes were closed I was feeling Music. While listening music I could feel that class was getting crowded .

I heard the bell ring I looked up and pull off my headphones. I saw on my right side to see that brat . I closed my eyes in frustration.

"Ah! Shibal"

I saw teacher came inside the class. I stand up lazily to wish her although I didn't utter a word but respect u know.

The teacher gestured us to sit as I was settling down I heard a thud sound.

I move my heads towards right side to see that Radio sitting on floor.

Oh! I understand that brat is the reason why he has fallen down. The teacher came to see him. And she scolded that brat.

But brat being brat. I shook my head.

I saw teacher going towards desk and calling someone to introduce herself.

But she was not listening to her. So all the students looked at her including me also.

Her face was not clearly visible to me.

Teacher shouted at her

"Y/N if you are done staring at Taehyung then please introduce yourself"

Oh! so her name is Y/n. Wow! what a preety name. But why she was staring at Radio.

I see her standing slowly.

I got stiffed in my place. My heartbeat get increased. She was so pretty for my eyes. I was just staring at her. She walked towards teacher and stands beside her.

I was just looking at her eyes. Her doe eyes were so beautiful. I saw her pupil moving stopped at a particular direction. I followed that path and see that she was again looking at Radio. I don't know why I got furious by seeing this.

"Hi everyone My name is Jeon Y/n.
I am from Min family. I-I hope we can become friends. Umm thank you"

Jeon? I got confused that

"Why she is Jeon while her family is Min?" I shrugged it off.

I start studying. Ah I hate Maths.

Few hours later

The bell rang indicating that this is Lunch time.

I was sitting on my seat seeing Bear.

Yes! I have given her a name Bear. It fits her she is little chubby and cute.

I saw her going out. I also stand up to go behind her. Don't think me as a Stalker. I am just seeing that she don't get bullied.

I was standing behind a pillar watching her. Everyone passing by me give me weird looks. I just glared at them.

I was watching her she was looking here and there . And she move in the direction of Radio.

'Why she is moving towards Radio?'

I was looking at her she was talking to him. And

' I was not liking this at all ! '

I don't know Why?

I feel a tap on my shoulder. I looked back frustratedly to see a boy standing looking down.

"WHAT!"

He flinched " Lui I want to say something"

"What?" raising a brow .

He forward something in front of me .

A Card?

" I-I l-like you "

" I am lesbian. Now go from here."

He got shocked and looked up.

I rolled my eyes "What haven't u seen any Lesbian before?"

He shook his head"No no it's not like that , it's just that I didn't expect it. Are you really?"

'No I am not it's Just a trick to stay away from boys like you'

"Yes I am so what ! Now you know, then just go from here.

He sigh and left from there. I turned around to look at my bear.

My eyes widened to see that brat holding my bear's hand.

I clenched my jaws and went there to save my bear from that brat.

I kicked his shortie with my knees. He fall down while growing in pain. From the corner of my eyes I can see my bear looking at me with her confused eyes . Suddenly my heartbeat start running like a bullet train.

My thoughts were interrupted by a brat.

"Ahh fck u bi*ch don't u want to become aunt" he said while holding his shortie in pain .

I rolled my eyes at his words. Is he for real?

" You were bullying new student and you know how much I hate it"

Somehow he get up and stand in front of me while glaring at me.

He was glaring at me and I was glaring at him . He bend to my level and whispered something in my ear.

"You just come home and I will show you how much I hate you" he smirk and left from there.

My fist tightened by listening his words.

I saw my bear coming towards me. Again my heart start beating like crazily.

She came near me and smiled at me.
"Thanku so much for helping me although I was expecting someone else to help me but you came. Again thanku"she bow to me.

Her manners and way of talking was telling me that she is very good girl types.

I looked down to hide my blushing cheeks. " I- it's ok mention not" and I ran away from there.

I came inside washroom while breathing heavily. I touched my cheeks

" Why her simple moves affect me that much?"

Hlo armies I J-hope u like this. It was her Pov only in this part because she plays a major role in this story.
Leave comments.

Plz vote.
Bye💜