✨ Chapter 5✨

At Yoongi's office

Author Pov

"WHAT HOW IT CAN BE POSSIBLE?"

Hoseok flinched and closed his eyes tightly

Hoseok flinched and closed his eyes tightly. He feels silence in the air so he open his one eyes to see his boss who was looking at file with very much concentration.

He sigh in relaxation and look down. He feels someone's gaze on him so he looked up to see his boss glaring at him.

"S-s-sir I had told u before that I don't know him It's just his face is similar to me that's it " hoseok speaks slowly with a soft tone.

He was not knowing that his voice and his body was making someone's pant tight.

Yoongi was continuously staring at him. An evil thought ran across his mind. He smirk and stand up from his chair to stand in front of hoseok .

Hoseok gets tensed to his boss standing in front of him. Staring at him with his predatory eyes.

"Mr. Jung you know If I will tell the whole world that the Russian Mafia Lord has a twin then u know what will happen right?" Yoongi smirk.

"A-and w-why will they believe you"hoseok speaks with little courage. But all the time he was looking down.

Yoongi chuckle " Hobi you are so innocent you don't know that this world's run on money. Money is everything it can make any work easier. And if I am not wrong then you are also working here for money only right?"

"Yes I understand money is everything but there is a word fool. And I think there is no one is fool in this world to believe in your shit"

"What if the Mafia Lord only say that you are his twin then what will you do huh" Yoongi smirks.

Hoseok frown and looked up to met his eyes with the most beautiful eyes he had ever seen in his entire life.
"And why do you think he will do like this kind of stuff?".

Yoongi brought his fingers to hold hobi's chin lightly. "How many times I had tell you that Money is everything and you know I got to know that one person is admitted in the Kim hospital in ward no. 69 so tell me what to do with her huh"

Hoseok eyes widened by listening that how he get to know that his ?? is admitted in that hospital. He understood that Yoongi wants something from him that's why he is doing this. With little courage in his voice he speaks"What do you want?".

Yoongi smirks " This is what I like about you. You just come straight to the point." He let go his chin and locked his office door and went towards the couch and he sit there while manspreading himself.

On the other hand Hoseok got confused by his action. Then he listen his next words which make him stiff in his place

"Come here bend on your knees and suck me"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At St. Laurent School

In class

"Ok students we have a new student present between us so I request her to stand up and introduce herself to class" the teacher speaks in a very respectful way as she was knowing that the students present here are from elite families

Y/n was in her dreamland after seeing a cute boy for the very first time in her entire life. She was too busy to stare at that boy who was sitting in 2nd last bench of 4th row.

"Y/n Y/n Y/n" teacher was calling her from the past 5 minutes but she was not listening to her.

She saw her staring at him. She don't want to embarrass her but what she can do. Y/n was not listening to her.
So she speaks,

"Y/N if you are done staring at Taehyung then please introduce yourself" teacher shouted at her.

Y/n came out of her thoughts by listening  her teacher shouting at her and she saw whole class looking at her including that boy also.

She slowly stands and bow to her teacher "S-sorry Miss".

"Hmm next time don't do these type of things in my class now come here and introduce yourself".

Y/n walk with her small steps and stood beside her teacher. She took a deep breath and saw whole class staring at her.

Although everyone present here knows her but for formality she have to do it. She was nervous but when her eyes met someone's eyes she don't know what she feels. Her body get relaxed and calm. She smile little by seeing him and introduced herself,

"Hi everyone My name is Jeon Y/n.
I am from Min family. I-I hope we can become friends. Umm thank you"she bow towards them and went towards her seat.

"Ok thank you y/n. Ok so now all of you take out your Maths notebook and write what I am writing on board"

Everyone starts writing but someone was looking at y/n with her confused eyes and thought

"Why she is Jeon while her family is Min?"

Guys our Jimin. This jimin was something else 🙃

 This jimin was something else 🙃

Hlo armies I J-hope u like this.
Leave comments.

And ya get ready for some spice😏 in next chapter.

Plz vote.
Bye💜