✨ Chapter 16✨

Author Pov

" Taehyung?"

Y/n frown seeing tae wet from up to down.

" What happen tae who did this. And why you pulled me?"

" Umm y-y/n when I w-went inside t-the class. T-they pour water o-on m-my clothes."

" Who?"

Tae sigh " J-Jimin and h-his friends."

Y/n gritted her teeth " Aish! this jimin is such a ill-mannered boy. "

" A-and they had p-put paint b-bucket on top o-of the d-d-door. So i-if y-you will p-push it a little. I-it will fall o-on you. T-that's why I p-pulled you."

" Oh! But tae have you a pair of clothes for you?"

Tae smile and nod " Yes I-I have. I k-know this t-type of things w-will happen."

" So go and change before class starts."

Tae nod and went changing his clothes.

Y/n carefully went inside the class without touching the door.

She took a relief breath. She went towards her seat and sat down.

" Look like someone's lover alert them to not to touch the door right y/n?" *smirk*

Y/n rolled her eyes and turn " Jimin please don't create any drama here."

Jimin scoff " Drama me you know what you will be creating a big drama in future."

Y/n frown " What do you mean?"

Jimin smirk and went towards y/n and bend to her level " Just think that if your mom get to know that you are frnd with a lower class boy. How she will react?"

Y/n widened her eyes " H-how do y-you know he is m-my friend?"

" I have my ways Doll. And see you are showing that shuttering b*tch effect. So it is good for you to stay away from him."

They both see Taehyung entering the classroom carefully.

He sees Jimin going towards his seat.

Y/n calm down herself and smile at Tae.

" Tae sit here behind me. So that if anyone mess with you. I can protect you."

Tae show his boxy smile and nod.

The bell rang teacher came in but he touched the door and the paint bucket falls on him.

And he was none other that Mr. Kim Namjoon. All the students gasp seeing their teacher condition.

" Shit! " Jimin cursed.

Namjoon was getting angry. He wipes his face with his handkerchief. He roam his dragon eyes around the class and saw some students laughing at him. But one particular person catch his attention.

Y/n.

He see her little laughing at him. He closed his eyes in anger.

" WHO THE HELL DID THIS? "

All the students stop laughing and gulp because all are aware of Mr. Kim's anger.

" TELL ME WHO DID THIS ALTHOUGH YOUR'S ALL THIS YEAR TRIP WILL BE CANCELLED "

All the students turn their head towards Jimin.

But jimin being jimin don't care about it.

" Sir I know who did this." Namjoon look towards the person.