✨ Chapter 17✨

At School Cafeteria

Author Pov

Y/n was sitting alone doing her lunch. No one approaches her as many of them were disguist of her that how

' A princess can be with a low class boy .'

She feels a tap on her shoulder. She looked up " Taehyung where were you I was waiting for you "

" Umm I w-was in the w-washroom."

" Oh! Ok now come and sit."

Tae sat down infront of her. He see y/n waving at a direction. He turn and see she was waving at Lui. She called her to sit with her.

Lui came and sat down beside y/n.

" Hi Lui " y/n said

" Hi " she smile at her.

" Tae meet Lui she is my new frnd "

Tae innocently smile at her " Hi I-I am K-Kim Taehyung "

Lui forced a smile at him. By seeing this tae understood that she is not comfortable with him.

While doing their lunch they heard some whisperings

" She is sitting with two cheapsters "

" How can be she frnds with them "

" My mom told me that she is a high class girl but see here "

" Uff I am jealous. Why they are sitting with her "

Tae look at y/n who was just staring at her food. Without giving a thought he hold her hands. She look at him, he blink and smile at her.

" Y/n y-you do your l-lunch leave t-them. It i-is their work t-to judge o-other people "

Y/n smile at him and nodded. And start doing her lunch.

But someone was present their and that person was not liking this type of interactions between Y/n and Tae.

That person thought in her/his mind

" I have to do something to make them separate "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At LM Industries'

Lisa enter into Yoongi's office. He sees a man sitting there on his desk.

' How an employee can have his desk in the boss office?' she thought.

She walk towards him and tap on his desk. He looked up at her. Lisa got shocked

" D-dmitri. What a-are you doing here? Wait a minute few minutes ago you were in lift now here. How? "

Hobi stand up from his place " Miss. I know I look like him but I am not him. I am Jung Hoseok. Mr. Min's PA"

Lisa frown " Hoseok? "

Then they heard door opening and see Yoongi coming with a man behind him.

By seeing that man Lisa and hobi's eyes widened. But that man smirk seeing hobi.

He went towards him and stand infront of him.

" Same face but not same personality "

Hobi was in just shocked state. He gulp and bow.

" W-welcome Mr. Dmitri to LM Industries' "

Dmitri smirk and nod.

" It's funny to see you but what to do. Right Mr. Min? " Dmitri said.