✨ Chapter 13✨

At St. Laurent School

Tae Pov

New day new start. A tired breath came out from my mouth. I am fed up from this life but I had to live for my mom and sister. Although there will be no one for them.

I sigh and went inside the school. I was going through corridor, my steps halted by seeing y/n holding hands of Lui?

Why she is holding her hands? For my information Lui is also like me only. Then why y/n is holding her hand.

I saw one of the popular girl coming towards y/n with her minons.

I wait there to listen there conversation. I was listening there conv. I saw how y/n was defending and supporting y/n. I feel bad that I thought y/n is not a good person although

" She is different "

I see y/n and Lui going towards the class. The bell rang I also went towards my class.

I went inside the class and my widened to see Y/n sitting behind my desk. Idk why but my heart beats rapidly. I lick my dry lips and go towards my desk. I sit on my seat without getting an eye contact with
Y/n.

I feel a tap on my shoulder. I closed my eyes tightly and my lips thinned.
I again feel a tap.

" Taehyung " a soft voice came contact with my which made me relax and calmed. I open my eyes and looked back to see y/n looking at me sternly.

I gulp seeing her like this.

" Meet me at rooftop in lunch " she said.

" W-why? "

" I want to talk something " she looked at her book.

" I- "

My words were cutt off by teacher.

" Good morning students "

Few hours later

The bell rang,

" Ok that's it for today. Revise what taught today and do home work "

The teacher left from there and I can feel y/n standing up from her seat. I see her going from class by eyeing me.

Idk what she wants. I sigh and went to rooftop.

At Rooftop

I came at rooftop to see y/n sitting there

I came at rooftop to see y/n sitting there. She looked at me. She stand up.

" You came. Come here stand infront of me."

I was shocked to see her way of talking and her confidence. I bit my lips in anxiety and slowly went towards her.

" Y-yes why d-do you c-call m-me here".