✨Chapter 2✨

Author Pov

Silence was filled in the car. None of them were speaking a word and the boy time to time was glaring at the girl who was sitting beside him in the back seat.

"Do you have your that favourite 'pen' with you?"yoongi said while breaking the chain of silence.

Y/n nod.

"Are u mute can't u speak" Yoongi shouted at her.

The girl flinched " Y-ya oppa".

The car stopped moving indicating that they have reached at their destination.

Without uttering a word Y/n get out of the car and proceed to new school.

By seeing this Yoongi sigh and with teary eyes he speak in his mind so that the driver can't listen his words his emotions

"Oppa loves u very much bear just be safe"

------------------

Y/n Pov

I was standing in front of this big gate and my eyes become teary by just seeing this school. I hope that this year could be my best year and I can make some friends. But I can just hope this not knowing what God has written in my fate.

I sigh and wipe my tear and get inside the school.

Passing through the garden and seeing the exteriors of the school I can tell u that a middle class family can't afford this school. From the corner of my eyes I can see that some girls looking at me and passing me smile. Why? because everyone knows me who I am and what my family is capable of.

While passing through corridor I saw a girl standing at corner reading her book. I thought asking her will be good.

"A-a-a excuse me" she looked up at me.

??Pov

Huh! I don't know why they have problem with me I am also from an elite family but I don't know what's their problem.

'Hey ugly going somewhere' I see a girl speaking by standing near thr locker.She was laughing at me with her minons.

I don't want to pick a fight with them because I know it is of no use so I just ignored her and pass by her.

I go to my locker and take out one of my book and start reading it while standing at the corner.

I was reading my book after some minutes I hear a soft voice calling me

"A-a-a excuse me" I looked up and my my what I saw Jeon Y/n standing infront of me.

Y/n outfit

"C-can u tell me where is the principals office" I swear to god this is the softest voice I have ever heard

Y/n Pov

I can see that girl looking at me with her wide eyes open. She is beautiful first thought came in my mind by seeing her.

"Are u Jeon Y/n" she asked me.

"Yes"

Her eyes become more wide. I can see excitment in her eyes. She spoke with excitement by extending her hands towards me for handshake"Hi I am Chaeryeong u can call me chae for short".

I handshaked with her " Now can u tell me where is principals office"

"Yes come with me I will show you" she said with a smile on her face. Her eyes were shining brightly as I can see a whole galaxy in them.

'Am I becoming a lesbian?' No no no y/n what are u thinking. I think I am going mad .

Author Pov

As both the girls were walking towards the office Chae can feel stares at her. And on the other hand Y/n was confused that why all the girl's and boys were staring them with jealous or angry eyes. Y/n asked chae,

"Why they all are staring less glaring more at us?"

Chae sigh "Just wait till the school ends u will get to know"

Y/n become more confused. But she shrugged it off.

"And there come principals office"

"Thank you" y/n bow towards her.

Chae chuckle " Now I get to know why the whole Korea call u 'Princess' ".

This girl was just confusing y/n more and more.

Chae was leaving her but stops by seeing a person standing there. Her eyes which were shining brightly few minutes ago in that eyes only fear gathered.

By seeing this y/n become again confuse so she looked at that direction and see someone standing there and only one word came from her mouth

"Why?"

   Hlo armies I J-hope u like this

Leave comments.

Any guesses who is that person?

Plz vote.
Bye💜