✨ Chapter 26✨

Author Pov

At St. Laurent School

Y/n and Tae were yawning in the class. They didn't sleep well at night because we all know the reason.

He looked at y/n and wiggle his brows. She shook his and acted like sleeping.

They heard a knock on the door of the class.

The teacher looked at the door to see the school captain standing there.

" Sir may I come in? " That boy asked.

" Yeah yeah come "

" Sir I want to do some announcement "

Teacher nodded. He turn towards the class.

" As you know that the farewell of senior students is coming. So there will be a function for that and there will be also a Dancing Competition. So if any of you are interested you can take part in it."

A student raised her hand " It will be a solo dance? "

" It matters upto you. We are conducting both Solo as well as Duo. And yeah Our chief guest will be someone special. So please maintain our schools decoram infront of him."

All the students nodded. That boy bow to the teacher and left from there.

The bell rang all the students went to Cafeteria.

Y/n and tae went to their seats.

" So tae are you taking part? "

He chuckled " Me are you m-mad or what? "

" Then let's be partners " y/n said.

" But y/n I d-don't know how to dance that m-much."

She scoff " Forgotten we have danced in the party. How everyone clap for us."

He sigh " Yeah I know but- "

" No buts we are taking part. And today you are coming with me to my house for practising."

Tae smirked " Tell me one thing y/n I-It is only for dance or y-you want to spend time with me."

She shyly look down " Yahh! Don't tease me "

He show his boxy smile to her " You are so cute y/n "

He pinched her cheeks.

But they were unaware of the fact that someone was looking at them while smirking.

" I will convert this happy smile into a sad smile soon "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Min Mansion

Y/n and Tae came to her house. For practising for their Competition.

" Tae you sit here. I will go and bring something for you to eat."

He shook his head " N-no y/n it's okay "

" I just said wait here then wait here. I will not listen anything. You also haven't eaten your lunch properly."

He chuckled seeing her bossy behaviour. He knows she becomes stubborn whenever it is on him.

He sigh and sit on sofa. He was looking around. It was really a big mansion. It was bigger than Mr.Kim's one.

He was sitting there quietly. He saw a woman entering inside.He remember her she was that Mafia's sister.

He remember her she was that Mafia's sister

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.