✨ Chapter 10✨

Russia

"Ya Dmitri my boy how are you?" a man in his fifties said to a man who was sitting in his office , sipping his wine.

"Я в порядке"
("I am fine") said Dmitri coldly without looking at that old man.

That man settle himself infront of him. " I heard that you are going to Seoul"

"Да"
("Yes")

That man frowned at his words "But why are you going to Seoul?"

" For a buisness purpose"

That man smirk " Who are you making fool?"

Dmitri frown " What do you mean?"

" I know you better than anyone. I know that for buisness purpose you always send your manager to different corners of world"

Dmitri smirk " If you know for what I am going, then why are you asking?"

" Ah leave this and tell me why are you taking Anya with you"

He sigh " I was not taking her but she said that she wants to meet someone there"

" Oh! ok I just come here to tell you that if you are going there then met her also"

" But why I had to meet her she is doing all fine "

" Ah yes yes I know she is doing all fine but she is your future wife "
Dmitri smile thinking about her.

" And I got to know that she was transferred to new school"

"Да"
("Yes")

" Ok then I am going " he said while getting up .

Dmitri saw that man going out from there. He sigh and looked at the frame which is kept on his table. He smiled

" Doll I am coming to meet you "

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Min Mansion

Y/n Pov

After that fudge happen in school. I don't talk to Taehyung all day. Now I standing infront of my? house.

I sigh heavily although I don't want to go in but then Where I will live?

I go inside to see mom sitting on dining chair eating salads.

Yuck! I don't like salads. I silently went to my room upstairs.

 I silently went to my room upstairs

I went inside my room. I took my clothes from cupboard and went inside washroom to change it .

Outfit