✨ Chapter 6✨ 16+

Warning⚠️

'This chapter contains Mature stuff if you are uncomfortable then skip that part. And ya it is my first time writing this type of things.'

'Long chapter ahead'

At Yoongi's office

Author Pov

"Come here bend on your knees and suck me"

Hobi's eyes widened listening his boss words. He was standing stiff in his place and staring at him with his shocked face.

Yoongi frown seeing his face" What are you staring at don't u want to save her?"

Hobi was just staring at him.

Yoongi sigh and took out his mobile from his pants pocket. And start typing something in it "Come here let me show you something"

Hobi frowned at his words and take his steps towards him. He sees a video playing in the mobile. His eyes widened with fear and bend down on his knees and gazed up at Yoongi with his teary eyes.

"W-why a-are you doing this?"hobi spoke with his trembling voice.

Yoongi came near his face" I just want pleasure from you nothing else now do what I have told"

Hobi looked down at his feet and a tear roll down from his eyes.

Yoongi sigh and arched back at sofa while closing his eyes.

Mature content 🔞

Yoongi feels a pair of hands opening his belt. He smirks knowing his plan got successfull.

Hobi open his belt with his shaking hands. Yoongi get up a little to let his pants and boxer to fall down.

Hobi see his veiny member. He was speechless and bewirlded seeing the site in front of his eyes. He slowly wrapped his hands around his member.

Feeling hobi's hand around his part a moan escape from Yoongi's mouth.

"Ahh"

Hobi start moving his hand up and down.

"Oh Ahh common now suck it I can't wait any more"

Hobi hesitately took half of his part in his mouth. A heavy groan came out from Yoongi's mouth that made hobi flinched badly.

Yoongi hold hobi's hair in his fist and make him to take his member in his mouth perfectly.

Hobi take his whole member in his mouth and start giving him a blowjob.

"Ahh hobi u take me so good huh"he arched his head back on the sofa while bitting his lips.

Yoongi looks towards him he smirk seeing his eyes becoming teary while giving him a blowjob. His dream which saw few days ago was becoming true.

Hobi feels Yoongi's member twitching inside his mouth.

"A-Ahh y-yeah t-that's it make me cum hobi" he was so much in pleasure.

Yoongi cum in his mouth."Oh damn". He was breathing heavily.

Hobi was going to spike it but yoongi hold his jaws firmly "Swallow it baby boy".

A tear ran down from his eyes he closed his eyes tightly and swallowed his semen.

By seeing this Yoongi let go his jaw.

Mature content 🔞 ends.

Yoongi stands up while fixing his attire. He sees hobi sitting on the ground looking down. He feels some type of thing in his heart by seeing him like this. But he was not knowing what type of feeling it was.