Chapter 33

I open the door to a big hug from Zak. "Hey Alyssa! I missed you," he greets me and I hug him back tightly. Shit...he looks so good and...that smile again. He needs to stop being cute right now before I start getting confused again. We're both wearing tøp shirts and black skinny jeans. "Missed you too! So how's ohio?"

"It's okay. Not as good as Georgia though. So what's new with you?"

"Well," I hesitate awkwardly. "Chandler and I are dating now."

He looks a little saddened by the news but smiles after a second. "Good for you guys. How's that going? Is he coming with us?"

The truth is that our relationship is great and I'm so crazy in love with Chandy. We couldn't be better. But after that sad look he gave me, i kinda feel bad for zak, so I just tell him it's good.

"Yeah tyler and josh gave both of us backstage passes and tickets when we met them yesterday! Perks of dating a famous person," I answer his second question. About an hour of me telling Zak all about meeting them, Chandler shows up and we can leave. Scar is going with some other friends. Zak drives us up in his truck.

Chandler stayed quiet for most of the ride while Zak and I talked and sang along to blurryface. I've really missed him. Is that bad?

We arrive an hour early to the concert and the line is already forever long. Fortunately, we see zak's friend matt close to the front, so we sneak in line with him. "Um, hi guys. Hi Alyssa," he mumbles awkwardly. Poor dude. I think he still has a crush on me.

"Hey matt! You excited for the concert?" Zak asks happily and he nods in reply. I catch zak's eye and he winks at me. I feel chandlers arms wrap around my waist and pull me close. Someone's getting protective. It's kinda cute though, as long as he's not trying to control who I talk to and hang out with.

The tour bus pulls up and all of the people in line start getting super excited. Tyler and josh walk out about a half an hour later and, after searching the crowd and waving to some people, walk up to me. I'm still fangirling so hard. I can't believe they came up to me.

"Hey how's it going guys?" Tyler asks us happily. He seems a lot more cheerful than he was last night. But I'm that way too. Nights are usually when I get the most sad, even if I don't have a reason.

"Hey guys! These are my friends Zak and Matt," I introduce, and they shake hands. "We're so excited for the show! You're going to be great." I continue grinning.

"Thanks, Ally. We should go get ready now. Enjoy the show and we will see you afterwards backstage," josh said kind of shyly. They wave goodbye and I quickly turn to Zak. His mouth is hanging open and he is staring after the boys.

"Oh. My. God. That was amazing," he whispers, finally turning to me when they were out of view.

"I know right!" I exclaim excitedly. People all around us start talking to us, asking us how we knew them. A couple girls asked chandler for his autograph and I giggled at the way he blushed. After that all of us in our section of the line talked until they let us into the venue. We pack in tightly and I'm happy that we're about 3rd row from the stage. I've waited to go to one of their concerts for years. I've been looking forward to this more than anything else. Now it's time for one of the most amazing nights of my life. This is going to be perfect.