Chapter 25

Carl kisses Harley and pulls her closer to him. Woah. I flip to a random page in my script and this is the line I see? I've got to keep reading. And I push him off and punch him in the face next. Now that's the Harley I know! But, we have a kissing scene? So early in the season? It's only the second episode, damn.

However, I'm kind of excited. I didn't realize how much I want to kiss him until now. It's been a long time. Hopefully it won't be awkward though, in front of everyone.

I practice my lines for a while and I'm really excited for how this is going. I get a text from Chandler after a while and i don't know why it made me so happy to see it was him.

Me: Hello?

Chandler: hey did you read the script for the 2nd episode?

Me: yeah that's gonna be fun * nervous laughter*

Chandler: yeah. Let's just try to make it as not-awkward as possible. It's both of our first on-screen kiss so I'm just making sure you're okay with it.

Me: agreed. I am kind of nervous though

Chandler: same. Let's just keep it professional and ignore what everyone's going to say, alright?

Me: okay. See you tomorrow, Chandy.

Chandler: bye, Ally.

Okay at least we talked about it, and I am feeling a little better about it. I make sure to spend the rest of the day rehearsing. I don't want to fuck this up.

********the next day********

I walk on set and am immediately rushed to my trailer and have my outfit practically thrown at me. I guess Chandler and I will be doing our scene first. I hurry and change into my usual ripped black skinny jeans, combat boots and leather jacket. As soon as I leave my trailer I'm rushed to hair and makeup. It's going to be a busy day.

Now that I look like a beautiful disaster, I'm ready for rehearsal. I'm so nervous! As soon as I see chandler, my heart starts racing and my anxiety starts acting up, even though I took my pills this morning. I can tell he is nervous too by the way he is keeping his eyes on his script when I approach and how he can't keep still.

"Hey, Chandy. You ready for this?" I ask with a fake confidence I'm sure he can see right through. He glances up at me and gives a nervous smile. "I guess. Want to rehearse this with me? We've got a couple minutes," he replies and I nod, sitting down next to him. We go through our lines, but when it's time to kiss we just kinda skip over that. We'll save that for the cameras.

•••••••••• A/N: so I've been thinking about writing a spinoff of this and doing Harley's story. That might happen soon! Not sure yet though. also I really hate Carl's new love interest in Alexandria... I kinda hope she dies soon. Oops :) •••••••••