Chapter 3

So it turned out Sam's mom couldn't pick them up until the next day, so they would have to stay the night, and my mom wouldn't come home til morning. I wasn't complaining. Scar came home at around midnight, and the boys looked at me awkwardly. Scar's black and orange hair was put up in her death hawk, and her eyeliner had smudged a lot, making her look like a raccoon. "Who are they?" She said while taking off her expensive vegan leather jacket.

"Scar, this is Chandler Riggs and Sam Elica. Guys, this is my sister Scarlett," I introduced them. I really hoped she wouldn't say anything to embarrass me. "Chandler Riggs? Wow. We love the Walking Dead! It's so nice to meet you," she said nicely. He smiled at her and shook her hand. "Nice to meet you too, Scarlett." She made a disgusted face. "Call me Scar. Scarlett is too Bleh." We laughed and she grabbed my wrist. "I'm just going to borrow her for a second, Boys," she said as she pulled me into the second.

"Chandler Riggs?" She whispered excitedly. She wasn't really excited that he was here, more like excited for me. She knew how much I loved him. "Their car broke down and they had to stay the night! This is the best day ever," I whispered back, practically jumping up and down. She grinned and hugged me. "Do you want me to hang with you guys?" She asked after she let me go. I nodded and she squeezed my hand before walking back in the room. My sister was my best friend, and we always did everything together even though she was almost four years older than me.

"So Chandler," Scar started while stretching out on the couch and pulled me onto her lap. "What's it like working with so many hot guys and gals on the show?" I mentally face palmed myself at her question. She wiggled her eyebrows and Chandler laughed. "I'm not sure about the hot guys, but the girls... Very nice," he replied. She smiled. "Yeah, Norman Reedus and Lauren Cohan are sexy," She replied casually. Sam smiled. "Preach it Sista!" He agreed happily and all of us laughed. I was glad they didn't act weird about her being bisexual. It annoys me so much when people are homophobic.

We continued talking and laughing like this for a while. I got a text and saw it was my sister, even though she was under me. I glanced at her and opened the text.

Scar: Chandler as Sam are SOOOOOO into you! ;)

Me: they are not!!! They did say I was hot though... XD

Scar: WHAT! Why wasn't I told about this?

Me: I was eavesdropping... :p shut up they're looking at us!

"Are you texting each other?" Sam asked mockingly. I blushed a little. "Maybe..." I reply giggling and Scar pokes my side. We continue the evening like this, just having fun together. Soon, Sam fell asleep and Scar went to her room, leaving Chandler and I alone. I looked over at him to see he was staring at me. "What?" I ask him, suddenly self conscious. "Do I have something on my face?"

He chuckles. "No, I was jut staring at how pretty you are." I blush a little, but frown. "Don't make fun of me," I say quietly. I knew I wasn't very pretty. He moved from his couch to mine and sat next to me. I looked down, because I didn't feel like I could handle looking at the god that was Chandler, when he was clearly making fun of me. "Hey, Ally," he says delicately. "Look at me." I hesitantly look into his deep blue eyes. He gently grabs my hand and holds it in his.

"Don't ever doubt that you are beautiful, ever. Don't ever feel like you are less than what you really are. And do you know why you are?" I shook my head a little, with tears brimming my eyes. "You, Ally Johnson, are a beautiful, funny, intelligent, strong girl. Don't let anyone tell you otherwise." He wiped my tears away, and let his hands liger on my face. We leaned in slowly and pressed our lips together. Time stood still around us as I melted into the kiss. This moment was perfect, and it would always be one of my favorites. All too soon, we pulled apart. He smiled sweetly at me. And I blushed. "I should get to bed," I said awkwardly and he chuckles.

"Goodnight, Ally. Sweet dreams." And I contained my fangirl until I was safely inside my room. Then I silently exploded in happiness and excitement.