Chapter 9

I arrive on set very excited, very nervous, and very tired. It's 6 am, and I usually don't get up until 2pm during the summer. I'm wearing dark blue skinny jeans, and a simple black V-neck shirt. I still wear my leather bracelets, even though I don't cut anymore. Maybe it's because they represent a milestone in my life, or maybe it's because they just look cool, but I like wearing them. I'm wearing eyeliner, even though they're probably jut going to take it off anyway, but I never leave home without it. I step out of my sister's car and walk up to the entrance. I find Norman Reedus, Emily Kinney, Lauren Cohan, Steven Yeun, and, guess who? Chandler waiting for me.

Chandler was turned around, talking to Emily. Then Steven saw me and grinned, nudging the rest of them. Chandler was smiling when he turned, but when he saw me his face fell and his jaw dropped. Do he does remember me. I approach them with a fake confidence. Seeing Chandler again brings back old memories, and it hurts, but being an actress I used my skills to cloak the pain. I shake all of their hands except for Chandler's and we introduce ourselves. Finally after I have met all of them I turn to Chandler. He still has a look of disbelief on his face as I shake his hand. "Nice to see you again, Chandler," I say giving a fake smile. He just nods.

"You two know each other?" Norman asks us looking confused. I nod. "Yeah, we've met," I answer, still keeping with the fake happy confident thing. "That's cool," Steven says happily. Then he looks at his watch. "It's time to go to makeup, Alyssa. Emily and Lauren will take you to the girls' makeup trailer," he says smiling. I nod and follow them, waving to the boys. I can feel Chandler's eyes on me as I walk away. "So Alyssa, how do you know Chandler?" Emily asks me sweetly. Her voice is a little too sweet sounding. I smile a little. "I'd rather not talk about that, thanks." I reply and I just know Lauren and her are giving each other looks behind my back.

Finally we arrive at the trailer and they get us in the seats. "I'm Ariana, your stylist," a girl around the age of 25 says nicely. She has great hair. It's in a short blond fohawk with pink tips. I smile. "Alyssa Johnson, and I love your hair," I say while shaking her hand. She thanks me and starts taking off my makeup and applying new stuff. I look in the mirror when she's done and I look beautiful. In a zombie apocalypse kind of way. I look dirty, but still like I have natural beauty. Ariana hands me a new outfit and tells me to go change in my trailer. I go outside and find my trailer is right next door.

It is awesome! It's pretty big, and I find a small room in the back with a triple sided full sized mirror in it, and I figured this was my changing room. I shut the door and took out my clothes. Black, ripped skinny jeans, a tight, dirty white tank top, black combat boots, and a black leather jacket. I was going to look so badass! I quickly put on the outfit and check myself out. Hello Harley Anderson! I was right. I look so cool! Ariana put my hair in a high ponytail, and it felt weird, because she also put gross stuff in it to make it look dirty. I hear a knock on my front trailer door and I open it to see my least favorite person.

"What are you doing here, Chandler?" I ask awkwardly. He smirks. "I work here," he says jokingly. "You know what I mean," I say boredly. He seems like a douchebag now. But I do have to admit, he does look hot. He frowns and scratches the back of his neck. "Can I come in," he asks me and I'm starting to get annoyed. "No, now do you need something, or are you just going to stand there and annoy me all day?" I ask coolly. He looks up at me, clearly offended. I bet no one has said anything rude to him for a long time. "Why didn't you ever answer my phone calls or text me back?" He asks quietly. I roll my eyes and lean against the doorframe.

"Because I was trying to move on. Now listen, I don't want things to be awkward on set, so please just forget about what happened between us. Okay?" I pause and he nods. "Thank you. Now I have to be on set in ten minutes, so I need to finish getting ready. Are we done here?" I ask, standing up straighter. He smiles. "Yeah. And it really is good to see you again, Ally," he says. "Don't call me that," I say and shut the door in his face. I resist the urge to cry and I finish getting ready, then I head over to the set. It's going to be a long ass day.