Chapter 10

I walk onto set and I'm introduced to the rest of the cast and some of the crew. I met Robert Kirkman as well. Everyone was really nice, and my favorite cast member so far is Danai Gurira. She's so badass, and she isn't pushy about becoming friends. I sit in my chair and read through my lines one last time. I know it backwards and forwards, but I still want to make sure I don't mess up. I'm so excited for my character. She's so awesome!

"Alyssa, let's do pages 50 through 57 where you find Rick and Daryl and they find out your Daryl's Daughter," Robert says, directing me to my place. This takes place while the men are in the woods and I run into them. "And- action!" They yell and I switch immediately from Alyssa to Harley. I am running through the fake woods away from the 'walkers' and I trip, getting tackled by one of them. The sticky fake blood drips on me and gets on my hands. Gross. I see the walker fall to the side and I see Andrew Lincoln standing over me, pointing a prop gun at me. "Daryl, we've got a girl here," he says in his convincing southern accent. "Don't shoot," I say, putting my hands up, then Norman comes up and I give a look of disbelief. "Daryl? Daryl Dixon?" I say, still on the ground. Andrew/Rick helps me up after he knows Norman/Daryl is pointing his crossbow at me.

"How do you know my name?" He asks roughly. I fumble with my bag, getting out a picture and slowly handing it to him. "My name is Harley Anderson. My mom was-" I get cut off by a loud, annoying voice erupting from the side of the room. "Chandler!" A skinny blonde girl squeals, running up to Chandler. I hear the director groan and Andrew and Norman share annoyed glances.

The girl throws herself on Chandler and almost spills her two Starbucks cups on him. She is the definition of white girl. She is wearing a white loose crop top, sweat pants, Uggs, and nerd glasses. She has her hair up in a bun on top of her head, and has an anchor tattoo on her forearm, and with the hand she's not holding her Starbucks, she's holding her iPhone that has an infinity sign case. Oh god. This was Ammacie, Chandler's girlfriend. She pulls apart from him and I can see he's blushing wildly and looking down. Good, he's embarrassed.

"Macie, I told you, you can't yell when you come here. You'll ruin takes," he said as she laughed. "Sorry, Chandy. I was just excited," she says, and I ball my hands into fists. Chandy? Really. That was my thing. Apparently Chandler thought so too. "I told you not to call me that," he says sternly and she giggles. "Chandler!" Robert yells angrily. "Take her to your trailer! She ruined this scene!" I see Chandler turn a deeper red, and he takes her hand and leads her away. I chuckle to myself. I know I'm not that great, but he certainly went downhill from when I first met him.

"Okay, Alyssa. Let's start from 'my name is Harley' and hopefully we won't get in interrupted again," the director says, annoyed. No one seems to like Ammacie. I turn towards Norman, who is giving me a smirk. "Are you jealous of Ammacie?" He asks me and Andrew grins. I just laugh. "No way. Why would I be jealous of her?" I reply, getting in position. They just shrug an do the same. I know I will probably be confronted about it later, but for now, I had a season finale to shoot.