Chapter 13 - Forbidden Forest Date

As Riley sits in the Common Room, she is replaying everything that has happened so far. To this point, she's got no idea whether it was a few minutes, or hours, but she knows one thing. Standing there, all alone, making out with Sebastian has been the best evening so far. Every time she thinks of it, she starts to feel a bit dizzy and there are chills all over her body. It was perfect. Absolutely perfect.

The only problem is, Riley is not sure what she and Sebastian are at the moment. After those amazing kisses, they did not really discuss anything. They just kept kissing and then walked to the castle together, with their hands touching most of the time, talking about Crossed Wands, classes, Ominis warming up to her, and general small talk. Not even once any of them mentioned the most important thing. What's next?

Common Room is getting empty, and there is a battle going on in Riley's head. She wants to keep this a secret, but she also wants to tell Erin and get her opinion. But the rumours spread. And she does not know if she can trust her. And this is a big thing. Does Ominis know, or is Sebastian keeping it their secret as well? And was it just a one-time occasion? How should she act now when she sees him?

Maybe she should focus on the tasks that Professor Fig gave her. Although she's already spoken with Ollivander and gone on a little adventure into Forbidden Forrest, there is still that map she needs to figure out. She is sure the location on the map is right in front of the Forbidden Forest. 

It is now Sunday evening and she should be preparing for the next week, maybe getting an early night. Yesterday she really hoped to see him, but couldn't, as her whole day was filled with Jackdaw's little mission, but she's got the full book now, all the pages. After almost a whole day in the Library with Ravenclaws, she feels completely drained. But today would be a perfect night to figure out the map. 

And just like that Riley gets a brilliant idea. She grabs her stuff and runs into the room, finding the Enchanted Parchment. The last time she checked there was nothing, but now she can see words on it and her heart jumps.

"I haven't been able to see you at all this weekend, is everything okay?" The parchment reads and Riley smiles, feeling very warm.

"Everything is a bit chaotic. Fancy meeting me near the Forbidden Forest entrance in an hour? Can explain more and can use a company" She writes back, hoping Sebastian will see her message soon. To her surprise, there is a response straight away.

"Will do." 

With a big smile on her face, Riley starts to get ready and is soon heading towards the castle's door. Sneaking, to be more precise. The spell she's learnt from Sebastian is put to good use once again. Without any complications or problems, Riley is on her way, a map in her pocket. 

When she arrives, Sebastian is not there yet. Or at least she cannot see him.

"Revelio!" Riley says and looks around, nothing. It must be somewhere here. 

"I may need to involve Ominis if we get caught here," Riley hears a familiar voice and turns around, facing Sebastian. He seems very relaxed, casually looking around.

"Sebastian, hi!" Riley says, not sure what to do, what to say. Is he expecting her to pretend nothing has happened, or to kiss him again? 

"Very weird place for a meet-up. For a second I thought this may be a date," Sebastian says with a lighthearted laugh.  

"Sorry to disappoint you," Riley nervously laughs. "Revelio!" She quickly casts a spell and can see something materializing close to her. "All this time it was here, right in front of the gate" She mutters in a grumpy voice. Why hasn't she thought about that? Why was she running around casting Revelio everywhere?