A quick update

Hello everyone,

Just wanted to give you a quick update, as there is now a massive gap since the last chapter. I am currently struggling a lot with motivation, and as much as my two cheerleaders are trying to help (you can see Ailsa and Emma everywhere lol), the struggle is real.

To be 100% honest with you, I am not sure when the next chapter will be, as I am trying to rekindle that passion for writing at the moment. I made a huge and stupid mistake of checking the tags and their ranking and stats in general compared to other stories, and it really hit me hard how bad they are. As much as I don't want to get affected by them as they do not matter that much, it just hit me a bit harder than it should, as there are other things happening in the background as well (not wattpad related). I had around 3 chapters written and deleted them as I did not like them that much, and I don't want to publish something just for the sake of publishing a new chapter. My mind is not where it should be and I'm trying to sort it out, so I apologize for the delay. 

There is a good chance there will be a next chapter in the next few days, but there is also a chance it may be a week or so. Not sure if I should continue the story and do a bit of OWLs and fun stuff, or just finish the story quickly. 

Again, I can see quite a few engaged readers and I can only apologize for my own stupidity that managed to demotivate me and added more to the challenges I'm facing and even question a lot of what I've written. I really want to go back to writing as I enjoy it, and I'm working on sorting my life out.  

Hopefully, see you soon, and sorry.