A/N - info about worlds

This is just clarification for those who are curious on how the worlds work:

Li Nuo is an outsider because the body he is using is his own and did not exist in the previous timelines. As for Luo Nang, since he is using Sheng Yue's body, he is considered an outsider in general but a character by the world.

The characters are in a way, monitored by the world. This is why no matter how strong Li Nuo is, there is an extent to how much he can harm Luo Nang. This kind of sucks for him since he is more brawn than brain. Having a good memory does not mean he is good at scheming. He also cannot use anything too high leveled against them for the same reason.

Once Li Nuo crosses the line, he will instantly be withdrawn from the world and his mission will be considered a failure. Also, the more important a character is, the less Li Nuo can do to them.

As for those thugs, they do not exist in the original storyline and are of no importance to the world. This means Li Nuo can just do just about anything to them since they are away from the world's sight and use his skills against them too.

Also, hint* hint* wink* wink*: Xian Zhiqing did not appear in the original storyline either.

Lastly...This is a bit of a spoiler: You all can feel bad for Lian Sheng but remember... he's not as innocent as he acts around Li Nuo, especially now that he's got part of his memories back.

There's more secrets left to uncover, especially since we are finally nearing the end. Be ready for more plot twists! *inserts evil laughter*"ψ(`∇')ψ

Anyways, that's all of my rambling for now!