Chapter 17 - Royce Wrington

Due to the high temperature next day, Li Nuo and Lian Sheng went biking up near the hills. The two rented bikes in a shop and took off in the hot summer wind. They rode for a long while from the hills to the ocean, then back again. After going back to Li Nuo's apartment where they ate lunch, Lian Sheng packed up his belongings and went back home.

When Lian Sheng returned home, he saw his parents too absorbed interacting with Luo Nang to realize he had returned. Something about a movie......

"Yes, mother, I have gotten the lead role for the protagonist in 'The Message Within the Bottle'."

"The movie directed by Yin Huiye, the famous director whose movies often have the most investments!?" Mr. Sheng yelled.

"Yes." Luo Nang said, showing his script.

As the Sheng parents flipped through the pages that are filled with his lines, their expressions grew even more delighted. Lian Sheng has just returned with a great mood after being out. He doesn't want to ruin it so he went to his room and closed the door behind him.

__________________________________

As he lay on his bed with his hand over his eyes, he thought back to the time he had with Li Nuo.

It sure was fun...... I wished it would never end.....

His dark eyes narrowed slightly, and his long bangs covered his expression. After closing his eyes for a few more moments, his phone sounded a notification.

Lian Sheng grabbed his phone the moment it sounded and sat up.

Du Yuan( Li Nuo ): Are you home yet?

Lian Sheng : Yes

Du Yuan: it really was a lot of fun, if you and your family doesn't mind, would you like to come over more frequently during the summer?

Lian Sheng's heart pounded within his chest, he knows that Li Nuo might be doing all of this because he is worried about him, not because he is paying him special attention. However, he can't help but get drawn to the only person who cares for him so much...

So he answered: that would be great, hope I won't be intruding.

Li Nuo: that's the plan then. Don't worry, I'm asking you over because I enjoy your presence! You won't be intruding at all.

__________________________________

In Li Nuo's apartment, he spoke with System within his mind to come up with a good plan to combat Luo Nang if he stands in their way once more.

While coming up ideas. He drew and wrote a little diagram and some timelines, marking important points in the plot and predicting the changes that would come due to his actions.

Below the Protagonist Gong Candidate caption, he wrote the name: Royce Wrington, and circled it boldly.

Below the name. He listed some characteristics of the second male lead:

- better looks than Cheng Yin
-grades only slightly lower than Cheng Yin
-Talented in art
-as rich as Cheng Yin
-kinder than Cheng Yin
- Basically better!!!!!

Li Nuo looked at the page a little, then drew a little sketch of Royce along with Lian Sheng.

'There, they look perfect together!' After he is done, he hid the notebook below his clothes so Lian Sheng will never find it even if he goes into his apartment again over break.

After he is done, Li Nuo sat down at his desk, then looked out of his large window.

'I hope this all goes well....' he thought.