Chapter 5 - meeting the protagonist

Lian Sheng's seat is towards the side of the classroom next to the windows. He often enjoys basking in the warm sunlight that streams from those windows while studying. His favorite time of the day is precisely this moment.

On the other side of the classroom, the girls are secretly chatting about his looks.

"We're so lucky to be able to sooth our eyes with this scene everyday!" One girl squealed.

"Two of the four male gods are in our class 2, we're really lucky!"

"Class 5 has the other 2 male gods so they're also really lucky."

One girl poked her friend that just made this remark.

"The other two male gods cannot compare to ours, Lian Sheng and Cheng Yin has the best grades in our whole year!"

"Well, Zhang Yi has pretty good grades too and Sheng Yue, while he isn't the smartest, he has a different attractiveness. How should I say this, it's like he exists in a different world, he doesn't give off much manliness but he is insanely pretty. And I heard that he is really good with the piano."

One of the girls gave off a sneaky smile "I heard that Zhang Yi and Sheng Yue are dating..."

"Seriously!!???" All of the girls in the group yelled out, the rest of the class turned to look at them with the commotion they caused. Except Lian Sheng, who looks as though he has not heard anything.

The bell rings, and their homeroom teacher, Mrs. Lin entered the class.

"Quiet, we have a new student joining us today." She said.

The whole class arose with questions.

"Is it a boy or a girl?"

"Are they good looking?"

"Why are they transferring here?"

"Save the questions, he should be here soon." The teacher replied.

As soon as she finished talking, the sliding door to the classroom opened.

The class watched as a boy walked in.

The new student has an average height, typical for a teenager his age. He also has slightly messy light brown hair that looks quite soft to touch. His eyes are a shade of bluish gray, which sounds like a cold color, but any hint of that is washed away by his amiable smile.

He definitely has good looks, but for the girls in this class who have seen much higher class specimen, they're not as excited.

"Hello everyone, I'm Du Yuan. I came from the countryside and wish to become friends with all of you, please treat me well."

'He seems like the friendly type' everyone in the class thought, with the exception of Lian Sheng who is still studying with his large textbook out, and Cheng Yin who is looking at the transfer student, but is not particularly thinking about anything.

' just an boring person' was his initial view.

"Alright, Du Yuan, you will sit in the seat behind Lian Sheng's. He is the one in the back row next to the windows."

"Yes, teacher." Du Yuan replied and made himself comfortable in his seat.

.................................................................

When Li Nuo woke up that morning and was about to brush his teeth, he found himself with a different hairstyle.

"What happened to my hair!? And my facial features seems to have went through some changes."