Chapter 8- foreshadow of conflict

Li Nuo has no idea what obstacles the future will be providing. At this moment, he knows that staring at the door will not get class 5 down here at this point, so he focuses his mind on getting revenge against Cheng Yin in volleyball.

As Cheng Yin spiked a ball towards Li Nuo once more, he quickly crouched down and hit the ball which flew to the student next to him, who hit it back to Li Nuo.

The ball went up high. When it was just above the net, Li Nuo jumped and applied some strength to his arm as he aimed and spiked the ball right between Cheng Yin's legs.

The ball was too fast for Cheng Yin to react. The protagonist gong stared at the ball as it rolls to a stop.

"You punk, so you've been hiding your skills!" Cheng Yin yelled.

"Heh, it's time for payback from earlier."

"Earlier it was you who was not paying attention!"

With Li Nuo playing more seriously now, his team is slowly catching up. However, because they were very behind for the first half of the game, by the time they are suppose to leave for their next class, Li Nuo and Cheng Yin's teams were tied.

The two had to stop here. Lian Sheng joined up with them as they went to the locker rooms to change back to their uniforms.

Right after Li Nuo walked out the shower, Cheng Yin walked up to him and stared.

"What?" Li Nuo asked.

Cheng Yin's continues to stare. Then he reached over and grabbed his arm.

"What's your problem?" Li Nuo asked as Cheng Yin starts to squeeze his upper arm.

"I really don't understand. Those spikes earlier looked as though they contained quite a bit of strength, but your arms... and muscles... look as average as they could be."

Of course they are, Li Nuo thought. System made his features look normal, and his body is no exception.

'Actually host, I didn't change anything with your body, because it looks average to begin with.' The system exposed the truth to Li Nuo.

Li Nuo: '....... don't break it to me like that.'

He looked at Cheng Yin's chest. Strong looking but not exaggerated, eight packs, mermaid line, and a healthy glow on his slightly tan skin, fit for that of a sports player. Such a body could only be possessed by protagonists. Li Nuo sighs.

"What was that for? Why did you sigh just now, You got a problem with me?"

Lian Sheng walked out of his quick shower, wearing his uniform pants and hanging his shirt over his shoulder.

While Lian Sheng does not have the frail and jade white skin that most shous have, he still has something that captivates Cheng Yin, whose dark narrow eyes scanned each and every inch of Lian Sheng's exposed skin, the slight moistness that is not completely wiped, and the few drops of water hanging on his neck.

Cheng Yin gulped.

Li Nuo saw all of this. While he want the two to be lovey-dovey, it should only be when they are alone!

Li Nuo walked up behind Lian Sheng and reached for his uniform, his fingers lightly touched the protagonist shou's bare back in the process.

Lian Sheng shivered.

Li Nuo then quickly pulled the shirt over Lian Sheng, who somehow was able to fit his arms through the sleeves properly despite how quick Li Nuo had acted.

"Don't expose yourself like that, look at who's in front of you." Li Nuo glared at Cheng Yin, who scratched his head in embarrassment.

Lian Sheng didn't really seem to mind as he properly tied his tie.