Chapter 20 - Li Nuo's Thoughts

The day of Royce's transfer went in a different way for Luo Nang.

After classes, he and Cheng Yin was about to leave the school campus and walk out of the front gate when he found someone standing there.

The man is extremely tall and from his stature, Luo Nang could tell he is in his early twenties.

The mysterious man is dressed in a black suit with a blue tie. The materials his clothes are made with are definitely costly, and the watch the man wears on his wrist is made of real gold and diamonds.

His eyes are covered by a large pair of sunglasses, but from what Luo Nang can see, the man is definitely good looking judging by his well structured cheekbones and jawline.

But for Luo Nang, who has little interest in what a rich man would be doing at a high school walked right past without a second glance.

Or that was his plan until the man stopped him.

The person walked up straight to him, but then was blocked by Cheng Yin who shielded Luo Nang and gave him a menacing glare.

"Who are you." Cheng Yin asked. Though his question sounds more like a statement.

The man stared intensely at Luo Nang who stood behind Cheng Yin, his thoughts unknown.

"You... do you not remember anything at all?" The man asked rasply, his question directed at the golden eyed youth.

With this, Luo Nang made sure of the other's identity.

But he shouldn't give away the fact he already knew of the original Sheng Yue's background.

"What do you mean?" He asked with a confused expression.

The man suddenly realized that his action was a little sudden and rude. He doesn't want the teenager who might be his brother to have a bad impression of him, so he backed off a little.

"Sorry, I let my emotions get the best of myself." He spoke carefully. "I would like to request some of your time."

The man then thought a little, then said in a more stern tone:

"It's for a very important matter." The tone he spoke in does not seem to leave any room for disagreement.

Cheng Yin found this situation strange. He was about to question a little further until Luo Nang walked out from behind him.

Luo Nang's usual attitude, being calm and carefree suddenly switched, becoming more lively and pure.

His golden amber eyes revealed some curiosity as he agreed.

"In that case, we can talk over there." Luo Nang pointed at a nearby smoothie cafe. "But...." he then pointed at Cheng Yin. "I would like for him to come with us."

The man agreed as he's glad the youth is willing to listen.

___________________________________

In the cafe, the man first questioned about Luo Nang's family, to which he only revealed that he was adopted by the Sheng parents at the age of 6.

With the man's background, he easily found out about the original Sheng Yue's past. However, he shouldn't reveal the throughout background check he had his people conduct to someone who thinks of him as a stranger.

"You see, I'm from the other side of this country. My family was quite... well off." The man spoke with the two teenagers listening intently.

"But one day, my brother, at the age of 4 was kidnapped."