Chapter 1, prologue 1- The Disregarded Son

"Du Yuan....." The protagonist shou stood outside the brightly lit coffee shop, the light streaming from the window ignited his body, especially the tears streaming from his dark eyes, making them seem particularly bright and beautiful.

"My boyfriend cheated on me......."

Lian Sheng, the protagonist shou, is 17 years old. With good grades and good looks, he counts as one of the dream catches of many female students.

Lian Sheng has a fairly feminine appearance, like that of a boy idol, but he also has a slightly tall physique and beautiful, slim, body lines.

Few knew, however, that their male god is gay, and that one of his ex-boyfriends is none other than another well known student, who is also the protagonist shou's childhood friend: Zhang Yi, and  the other is the number one male god in the school, Cheng Yin.

Zhang Yi and Lian Sheng grew up as neighbors in the same neighborhood since they were born. They attended the same elementary school, middle school,  and high school. Cheng Yin appears later on as Lian Sheng's fated partner.

Du Yuan is the identity that the world hopper, Li Nuo is using to help the protagonist reach his righteous ending.

The original plot of this world was supposed to go this way:

Lian Sheng, born into a middle class family was a cute and pure child, however, the family he was born in is a horrible family. Both his parents had aimed to be very well known: his mother, an actress, and his father, as a musician. Both failed, and entrusted their dreams onto their child. Growing up, Liang Sheng was fairly happy. His parent payed the utmost attention to him, teaching him many skills and not hesitating to spend large amounts of money for him. In turn, Lian Sheng tries his best to live up to their expectations.

While Lian Sheng wasn't the most talented, he was still skilled for his age and won many awards in various piano competitions. He also tried out for many school plays and had always gotten the lead role. While Mr. and Mrs. Sheng weren't very satisfied, they could not do anything since they know that their son has already tried his best. Much better than they had done back when they were his age. This way, the family had a satisfactory life.

Tragedy struck for Lian Sheng when his parents one day brought back a little boy around his age, whose eyes shine brighter than Lian Sheng when playing the piano or trying out acting as a child actor. If Lian Sheng could be counted as beautiful, then this boy's beauty had already surpassed that of feminine beauty, he has looks that could surpass that of any gender with his shining, golden eyes and silky, black hair.

When the boy was brought back, Lian Sheng was a little heartbroken. Was he not a good enough child for his parents? Despite his hard work? How disappointing was he that his parents had to adopt another kid? Why did they not ask him whether he wants this new brother?

Lian Sheng was full of grievances. However, he had to keep all his emotions in, he can't let his parents know his selfish thoughts, he can't let them become even more disappointed.

It all started with the new little brother, Xian Yue joining the family. Then he began to merge within the family, as if he had always belong there, that he is their blood related kid.

Xian Yue is now Sheng Yue. Mr. Sheng teached his new son how to play simple songs on the piano, and he always got it in just one try. When Sheng Yue tried out the audition at his and Lian Sheng's school, he got the lead role instead of the family's blood related son. This way, Lian Sheng was starting to become isolated from the family as he started standing out less and less.

At this time, all wasn't so unbearable for Lian Sheng, for he had a group of loyal friends who hated this new student who caused their friend so much sorrow, they despised how he trampled over Lian Sheng's hard work. This group used to contain Lian Sheng's childhood friend, Zhang Yi.

As neighbors, these two boys grew up closer than most friends. They got along so well they rarely fought. It's not that they were hiding their anger, but rather that they got along so well they couldn't stay angry with the other, they would always try to appease the other, and at the same time, not go overboard in interfering with each other's lives.

While Lian Sheng has lost the affection of his parents, he still had his grades going for him. Unable to surpass his brother in acting or music, he focused his attention to grades and test, to at least earn approval from his parents whenever he gets first place.

This was how his elementary school years passed.

Middle school ( 7th - 9th grade ) Liang Sheng became quite popular in school with his refreshing looks and intelligence. Sheng Yue is also popular due to his talent with music and enchanting looks.

During this time, Liang Sheng ignored this little brother who tails him everyday. His best friend, Zhang Yi, often comforts Liang Sheng when by his side and hangs out with him whenever possible.

During lunches on the roof.

Walking home from school.

Visiting each other every weekend.

Over those years, with Zhang Yi supporting him, Liang Sheng could've said that he had a good time despite his circumstances at home. His parents now completely treats as though he does not exist, except for when he brings back his exam grades and class rank, where his parents will finally look and him and tell him to keep up his good work.

They have no more expectation for their son.

Sheng Yue is surrounded by his foster parents everyday. He is always given caring looks and care. He has his own piano room, lit up by the sunlight that streams through the glass walls, the light is then reflected off the white piano in the middle of the room and the clean white tiles on the floor.

When Sheng Yue enters the room and plays the piano, his angelic appearance and the glowing background merge together to form a beautiful image.

Mr. and Mrs. Sheng will then watch with happiness in their eyes, tears glistening in their eyes and holding each other's hands as if their greatest dream had come true.

Liang Sheng will then stand behind the door leading to the piano room, crying, remembering when he thought the piano was for him, running over and stroking the tiles when his father grabbed his hand and pulled him away, glaring at him as if he had almost dirtied the purest existence, like he had committed a blasphemy. Then his father would pat his head and told him that he can play it once he is more skillful.

His father will then leave his side and join his mother by Sheng Yue's side.

Laughing and enjoying themselves.

The look his father had given him then was etched deeply into his mind, forever leaving a wound in his already injured and never healing heart.